- 1 How do I customize my iPhone calendar?
- 2 How do I change the color on my calendar?
- 3 How do I customize my calendar in IOS 14?
- 4 How do I change the layout of my calendar?
- 5 Can you color code Apple calendar?
- 6 How do I change the color of my iCloud calendar?
- 7 How do I change the color of my calendar on iOS 14?
- 8 How do I edit calendar widgets in iOS 14?
- 9 How do I customize my widgets?
- 10 How do I see all events in Apple Calendar?
- 11 What calendar does iPhone use?
How do I customize my iPhone calendar?
Go to Settings > Calendar, then choose the settings and features you want.
How do I change the color on my calendar?
Change the background color for all calendars
- Click File > Options.
- Click Calendar.
- Under Display options, click the arrow to the right of Default calendar color, pick the color you want, and then check the Use this color on all calendars box.
How do I customize my calendar in IOS 14?
iPhone & iPad: How to customize calendar settings
- Open Settings and swipe down and tap Calendar.
- Tap Default Alert Times to customize to your liking.
- Tap Default Calendar to set it to your most used calendar.
How do I change the layout of my calendar?
Change view settings
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top right corner, click Settings. Settings.
- At the left, click View options.
- Choose your settings. Changes are automatically saved.
Can you color code Apple calendar?
Apple’s Calendar app doesn’t support color–coding directly: you can‘t have a single calendar and then decide which color each event should be. So if you only use a single personal calendar, the first step is to create additional ones, to which you‘ll assign events.
How do I change the color of my iCloud calendar?
Click Edit below the sidebar. Do either of the following: To change a calendar’s name, double-click the calendar’s name and type a new name. To change a calendar’s color, click the Color button next to the calendar’s name, then choose a color.
How do I change the color of my calendar on iOS 14?
iOS tip: How to color-code your Calendar events
- Launch the Calendar app, go to any of the various views (Day, Month, List), then tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you’ll see a list of all the calendars on your on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to the Color section, and pick a new color.
- All set?
How do I edit calendar widgets in iOS 14?
Edit a widget stack
- Touch and hold the widget stack.
- Tap Edit Stack. From here, you can reorder the widgets in the stack by dragging the grid icon.. You can also turn on Smart Rotate if you want iOS to show you relevant widgets throughout the day. Or swipe left over a widget to delete it.
- Tap. when you’re done.
How do I customize my widgets?
Customize your Search widget
- Add the Search widget to your homepage. Learn how to add a widget.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app.
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
How do I see all events in Apple Calendar?
Launch the Calendar app on your Mac. Click the Calendar button. Select which calendars you want to include in the list view using the checkboxes. Click the Search field in the upper right corner of the Calendar window and type two double quotes (“”) to generate a list of all upcoming events.
What calendar does iPhone use?
- 24me. Best iPhone calendar app for keeping your schedule, tasks, and notes together.
- Apple Calendar. Best iPhone calendar app for bringing all your calendars into one place.
- Awesome Calendar.
- Calendars 5.
- Fantastical 2.
- Google Calendar.
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar.