- 1 How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone?
- 2 What takes up space in documents and data on iPhone?
- 3 How do I manage documents on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I open documents and data on my iPhone?
- 5 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 6 How do you get rid of other storage on iPhone?
- 7 Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
- 8 How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
- 9 What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
- 10 Where are files on my iPhone?
- 11 Where are my saved items on my iPhone?
- 12 How do I put files on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I find hidden files on my iPhone?
- 14 Why is my iPhone out of storage?
How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone?
We’ve got you covered there, too:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the Apple Id banner at the top of the screen.
- Select “iCloud”
- Tap “Manage Storage”
- Select any app from the list.
- Select “Delete Documents & Data”
- In the popup notification, select “Delete”
What takes up space in documents and data on iPhone?
Document & Data on iPhone is including browser history, cookies, logs, caches of photos and videos, database files and more stored by your apps. You can’t delete them directly unless the app in Settings, General, Usage has an Edit option like Safari.
How do I manage documents on my iPhone?
View and manage your files from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The Files app makes it simple to find what you’re looking for, no matter what device you’re currently using.
Rename a tag
- Go to Locations.
- Tap More > Edit.
- Tap the name of an existing tag.
- Enter the name of your new tag.
- Tap Done.
How do I open documents and data on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven’t installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage‘ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
How do you get rid of other storage on iPhone?
Try clearing Safari caches and the offline Reading List
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone [or iPad] Storage. Source: iMore.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Tap Website Data.
- Scroll down and tap Remove all Website Data. Source: iMore.
- Swipe to the left on Offline Reading List.
- Tap Delete. Source: iMore.
Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
The Documents and Data section of an app’s storage will often account for the largest amount of data, so reducing this is an effective way to free up storage on your iPhone. The most direct way to do this is to delete the app and reinstall it, as this will remove all data that isn’t essential for the app to run.
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
21 Fixes for the iPhone “Storage Almost Full” Message
- TIP #1: Delete unused apps.
- Tip #2: Delete preinstalled apps data.
- Tip #3: Find out which apps are taking up the most space.
- Tip #4: Mass purge old conversations.
- Tip #5: Turn off Photo Stream.
- Tip #6: Don’t keep HDR photos.
- Tip #7: Listen to your music with pCloud.
- Tip #8: Clear out your photo editing apps.
Where are files on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen:
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.
Where are my saved items on my iPhone?
To access your Saved folder, you must first scroll to the bottom of the sidebar menu and tap on Edit Favorites. Next, tap the + sign and select Saved from your list of Apps. Then tap Done. Now, you should see your Saved folder in the Favorites section of your sidebar menu!
How do I put files on my iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, open Photos App. Go to Albums tab> tap the Hidden Album. Now select the photo or video that you want to unhide. Tap Unhide icon.
Why is my iPhone out of storage?
My iPhone storage is almost full. Another reason for your depleting iPhone memory, aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. Cache is simply storage of old data for memory. Your apps accumulate a lot of cache, especially if they don’t self-clean. 7 дней назад