- 1 How do you factory reset a locked iPhone 7?
- 2 How do you wipe an iPhone without the password?
- 3 Can I factory reset a locked iPhone?
- 4 How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without a computer?
- 5 How do you completely reset an iPhone?
- 6 How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
- 7 How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without iCloud password?
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone 7?
- Go to iCloud.com/find with a different device.
- If required, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then at the top of the browser, select All Devices.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Then tap on Erase [device], which’ll erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the password?
To erase iPhone without passcode using iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Or open the Find My [device] app on another Apple device that uses the same Apple ID as the one you use on the locked iPhone.
- Locate and erase the device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
Can I factory reset a locked iPhone?
If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you will be locked out of your iPhone. There’s no way to bypass the passcode without factory resetting the phone. Using iTunes, you can reset your disabled iPhone to its factory settings and then restore your apps and data from a recent backup.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without a computer?
For iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
How do you completely reset an iPhone?
With your phone backed up and all of your accounts removed, factory reset it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select General.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 7 without iCloud password?
Method 5. Reset/Erase iPhone without iCloud Password via PhoneRescue for iOS
- Connect your iPhone to Computer.
- Choose Reset Mode.
- Enter in Recovery Mode.
- Download the Firmware Package.
- Reset/Erase your iPhone.