- 1 Can I turn off Find My iPhone from my computer?
- 2 Can I turn on Find My iPhone from another device?
- 3 How do I turn off Find My iPhone without previous owner?
- 4 Why did find my iPhone go off?
- 5 How do you turn off Find My iPhone from another phone?
- 6 Is Find My iPhone automatically enabled?
- 7 How do you track iPhone When Find My iPhone is off?
- 8 Can you remove find my iPhone without password?
- 9 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
- 10 How do I remove previous owner from iCloud on iPhone?
- 11 Why was a sound played on Find My iPhone?
- 12 Can I make my lost iPhone ring?
- 13 Why does my iPhone Ping for no reason?
Can I turn off Find My iPhone from my computer?
Turn off find my iPhone from your computer on iCloud.com
- On your computer, log in on iCloud.com.
- Click the Settings icon.
- In Settings, under My Devices select one of your devices, then click the. icon next to its name.
Can I turn on Find My iPhone from another device?
Answer: A: There is no way to remotely enable find my iPhone. That setting in your iCloud account settings can only be enabled from the device itself. unless you have the device physically in your own hands, you cannot enable find my iPhone.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone without previous owner?
Remove Find my iPhone activation lock with owners help remotely
- Go to iCloud official site and enter the Apple ID.
- Tap on the Find my iPhone web app and launch it.
- Click the All Devices button at the menu bar.
- You or the person should select the devices needed to be deleted.
- Select Remove from Account.
Why did find my iPhone go off?
Were you logging into anything at the time? The FMI alert can often be triggered when using Two Factor Authentication on any of your Apple devices. I was not using any of my devices when the alert went off. Change your Apple ID password.
How do you turn off Find My iPhone from another phone?
How do I turn off Find My iPhone remotely in iCloud?
- Using a desktop or laptop computer, go to iCloud and sign in to your account with your Apple ID and password. Use the same Apple ID and password linked to the phone you’re selling.
- Click “All Devices” on top center of the screen.
- Select the device you’re selling.
- Click Erase the Device.
Is Find My iPhone automatically enabled?
Find My iPhone has to be enabled on your phone before it’s lost if you want to find the phone. Here’s some good news: In iOS 9 and up, Find My iPhone is automatically turned on during the iPhone set-up process if you enable iCloud. If not, you should make sure to enable Find My iPhone right away.
How do you track iPhone When Find My iPhone is off?
If accessing Find My iPhone via the website or on another device, it’s important you sign in to the same iCloud account linked to the lost iPhone. After signing in, select your phone from the list of devices to view its current location. If the device has been turned off, the last known location will be shown.
Can you remove find my iPhone without password?
When your iPhone boots back up, go to Settings > iCloud and tap on the Delete Account option. Your account will be removed and Find My iPhone will be disabled without a password.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on the App Store
- Open App Store. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) in the top-right corner of the App Store’s landing page. This brings you to the Account screen.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out, which can be done without having to enter a password.
How do I remove previous owner from iCloud on iPhone?
If the previous owner isn’t present, contact them and ask them to follow these steps:
- Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- If necessary, click Erase [device].
- Click Remove from Account.
Why was a sound played on Find My iPhone?
This sounds like you may be part of a Family Sharing account. Anyone who is part of your Family Sharing account can play a sound on a family member’s device. You would have to check with the members of your Family Sharing account to verify who sent the sound.
Can I make my lost iPhone ring?
Open the Find My app. Choose the Devices tab. Select your missing device, then choose Play Sound. If your device is offline, it won’t play a sound until it connects to a network.
Why does my iPhone Ping for no reason?
Random beeping is usually because of notifications you’ve requested. Because every app can notify you visually and audibly, and in a number of ways that you control separately, notifications can be confusing. To correct this, tap “Settings,” followed by “Notification Center,” and then scroll down to your listed apps.