- 1 How do I transfer MP3 files to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer MP3 files to my iPhone?
- 3 How do I transfer music from computer to iPhone?
- 4 How do I transfer MP3 from computer to iPhone using iTunes?
- 5 How do I play MP3 files on my iPhone?
- 6 Can I put music on my iPhone without iTunes?
- 7 Can iPhone play MP3 files?
- 8 How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
- 9 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 10 How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How do I transfer MP3 files to my iPhone Without iTunes?
To put MP3 on iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and run EaseUS MobiMover.
- Select the MP3 files you want to add to your iPhone/iPad and click “Open” to continue.
- Click “Transfer” to start transferring MP3 files from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC/Mac.
How do I transfer MP3 files to my iPhone?
How to transfer MP3 to iPhone through AirDrop
- Locate the MP3 file on your Mac.
- Right-click and then select Share ➙ AirDrop.
- Choose your iPhone in the pop-up window.
- Accept the file on your iPhone and save it either locally or to iCloud.
How do I transfer music from computer to iPhone?
Transfer music from a computer to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch iMazing and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
- Select your device in the sidebar, then select “Music“.
- Click “Import from Folder”, and select the music you want to import.
- Transfer your Music.
How do I transfer MP3 from computer to iPhone using iTunes?
Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing.
- In the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file to or from.
- Do one of the following:
How do I play MP3 files on my iPhone?
When you open the file on your iPhone you can tap twice on it to get the option to play it. If you are not an Apple Music subscriber you can also add the mp3 files to your iTunes or Music app and then sync them to your iOS device with these steps: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer. Enjoy the day!
Can I put music on my iPhone without iTunes?
Cloud services like Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, and Dropbox can sync your music library across your devices. By uploading music from your computer to the cloud and then install the service on your iPhone, you can enjoy and play the music from your computer on your iOS device without iTunes.
Can iPhone play MP3 files?
MP3 Player is the ultimate music and radio player for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. MP3 Player allows you to transfer your files over Wifi or USB, no need to connect your iPhone to your computer or use iTunes. Launch the application on your device and select Wifi transfer from the main screen.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app
- In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section.
- Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked.
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How to Move Files to an iPhone Through a USB Cable
- Launch iTunes, the free application from Apple that you use to manage your iPhone.
- Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer.
- Click the icon of the iPhone, and then click the “Summary” tab in the iTunes window.