- 1 How do I use my iPhone for the first time?
- 2 How do I get the user guide on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I use Find My iPhone for another iPhone?
- 4 What is the best iPhone for a beginner?
- 5 What first time iPhone users should know?
- 6 What cool things can my iPhone do?
- 7 How do I turn on wireless charging on my iPhone?
- 8 Are Apple user guides free?
- 9 Do iphones come instructions?
- 10 How can I track my daughters iPhone location?
- 11 How can I track my daughters iPhone without her knowing?
- 12 How do you Ping An iPhone?
- 13 What iPhone should I get for 2020?
- 14 What iPhone should I buy in 2020?
- 15 Is it worth buying an iPhone 7 in 2020?
How do I use my iPhone for the first time?
- Ensure SIM card is inserted.
- Power on device.
- Slide finger to the right on the screen.
- Select language and country.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network, or tap Use Cellular Connection.
- Enable or disable Location services, then tap Next.
- Choose to set up Touch ID or Face ID now or later.
- Tap one of the following options:
How do I get the user guide on my iPhone?
Download the user guide from Apple Books
If you download the guide from Apple Books (where available), you can read it even when iPhone isn’t connected to the internet. Open the Books app. Tap Search, then enter “iPhone User Guide.” Tap Get, then wait for the book to download.
How do I use Find My iPhone for another iPhone?
Just use the Find My app on another iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac signed in with the same Apple ID. You can also use the Find My app on a device owned by someone in your Family Sharing group, or sign in to iCloud.com/find to locate your device using a browser.
What is the best iPhone for a beginner?
For a total beginner, the iPhone SE 2020 would be a great phone. It is small enough to not be cumbersome to use, it has TouchID and a home button, so there’s no need to scan your face to use the phone, and it is cheap – you can pick one up right now for less than $400.
What first time iPhone users should know?
Here are 10 useful tips for first time iPhone users:
- iPhone Gestures. While Android includes a number of cool gestures and lets you add more via third party apps, iPhone includes some cool gestures natively:
- Use 3D Touch.
- Enable Night Shift.
- Use Assistive Touch.
- iPhone Keyboard Tricks.
- Battery Saving Tips.
- Try Siri.
What cool things can my iPhone do?
30 Incredible Things Your iPhone Can Do
- It tracks every location you’ve been to.
- Its performance is more customizable than you think.
- It can work without a power button.
- You can set your phone to perform certain actions when triple clicking the home button.
- You can close more than one app at a time!
- It can replace your leveling tool.
How do I turn on wireless charging on my iPhone?
- Connect your charger to power.
- Place the charger on a level surface or other location recommended by the manufacturer.
- Place your iPhone on the charger with the display facing up.
- Your iPhone should start charging a few seconds after you place it on your wireless charger.
Are Apple user guides free?
Apple makes its official user guides available for free in digital formats. You can find physical copies from various third-parties ranging from around $10-$25 on Amazon, but the free official iBooks guides have some benefits.
Do iphones come instructions?
The iPhone doesn’t come with a printed user guide, but that doesn’t mean one doesn’t exist. You just need to know where to look for it. All iPhone models are relatively similar when it comes to hardware.
How can I track my daughters iPhone location?
To track your child’s location, visit iCloud.com from your browser and enter the Apple ID credentials of the child’s iPhone. All Apple devices under that account will be displayed on the map. From the ‘All Devices’ drop-down, click on the phone you want to track its location.
How can I track my daughters iPhone without her knowing?
How to Track the Phone Without Them Knowing?
- Google Maps. Google Maps allows you to sneakily see the other mobile’s location.
- Secretly Track Your Kids‘ Phones Using “Find My Friends” Though# Find My friends app is not for spying purposes, it can be used in that sense.
- Track Your Daughter’s Phone Using SecureTeen.
How do you Ping An iPhone?
Figure 4.113 The Settings glance is home to the Ping iPhone button. Tap the bottom button with the icon of the iPhone making noise in it. Your iPhone will make a noise, just once. Tap the Ping iPhone button to make the phone ping again and again until you locate it.
What iPhone should I get for 2020?
iPhone SE 2020
The iPhone SE 2020 is a little larger than before — adopting the 4.7-inch screen and form factor of the discontinued iPhone 8 — but it’s kept a low price that will appeal to iPhone fans looking for the best bargain around. It’s not just the price that makes the iPhone SE so appealing.
What iPhone should I buy in 2020?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 12. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 12 mini. The same as above, but smaller.
- iPhone 12 Pro. Our third favorite iPhone.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max. The very best iPhone when it comes to spec.
- iPhone 11. Once the very best iPhone.
- iPhone SE.
- iPhone 11 Pro.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Is it worth buying an iPhone 7 in 2020?
The iPhone 7 OS is great, still worth it in 2020.
This means that if you buy your iPhone 7 in 2020 it will definitely be supported for everything under the hood through 2022 and of course you’re still working with the iOS 10 which is one of the better operating systems that Apple has.