- 1 How do I delete photos from iPhone but keep in iCloud?
- 2 Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
- 3 How do I move photos from iPhone to iCloud storage?
- 4 Can I delete photos from just one Apple device?
- 5 Does removing a device from iCloud delete everything?
- 6 How do I clean out my iCloud storage?
- 7 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 8 Can you see deleted photos on iCloud?
- 9 Is iCloud storage worth buying?
- 10 How do I free up space on my iPhone with iCloud?
- 11 How do I retrieve pictures from the cloud?
- 12 How do I move files from iPhone to iCloud?
- 13 How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
- 14 Where do pictures go when you permanently delete them?
- 15 Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
How do I delete photos from iPhone but keep in iCloud?
If you want to delete photos from iCloud but keep them on your iOS devices, make sure to disable iCloud Photos first. Go to Settings -> Apple ID (your name at the very top) -> iCloud -> Photos -> Toggle off “iCloud Photos”. Now, when you delete photos from iCloud, they will stay on your iPhone.
Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
When you delete a photo or video from your Photos app, it also deletes from your iCloud Photos and iCloud storage. You can recover your photos and videos from the Recently Deleted album for 30 days.
How do I move photos from iPhone to iCloud storage?
To upload photos to iCloud from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod:
- Go to “Settings” > [your name] > “iCloud“.
- Tap the “Photos” option and enable “iCloud Photos“.
- Depending on your need, select “Optimize iPhone Storage” or “Download and Keep Originals”.
Can I delete photos from just one Apple device?
Hi mate just go to setting then icloud and tap on photos and then turn off photo stream. other way is got to settings and then scroll down to photo and camera where you can turn photo strean and photo sharing. it won’t delete your photos from other devices.
Does removing a device from iCloud delete everything?
If the device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online. You receive an email when the device is erased. When the device is erased, click Remove from Account. All your content is erased, and someone else can now activate the device.
How do I clean out my iCloud storage?
To get rid of these files, open up iCloud from the Settings app (iOS) or System Preferences app (MacOS). Then click or tap Manage Backups to see all of the backups that are currently saved to your iCloud account. Delete the ones you don’t need any longer, and you’ll instantly free up storage space.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage‘ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
Can you see deleted photos on iCloud?
In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
Is iCloud storage worth buying?
iCloud Storage is one of the most misused and misunderstood features of the iPhone. I love Apple products, but there’s no other way to put this: In most cases, buying iCloud Storage is unnecessary and you should never pay for it.
How do I free up space on my iPhone with iCloud?
You can free up storage in iCloud by deleting content that you’re not using:
- Manage your iCloud Backup.
- Reduce the size of your iCloud Photos.
- Delete folders or files in iCloud Drive.
- Delete texts and attachments in Messages.
- Delete messages and manage Mail.
- Delete voice memos.
How do I retrieve pictures from the cloud?
Restore photos and videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- At the bottom, tap Library Bin.
- Touch and hold the photo or video that you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library.
How do I move files from iPhone to iCloud?
Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Turn on your new device.
- Follow the steps until you see the Wi-Fi screen.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to join.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked, choose a backup.
How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
How to Clean Up Your Messy iPhone Photo Library
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of.
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
Where do pictures go when you permanently delete them?
When you choose delete a notice tells you the photo will be deleted from all of your devices. Your photo will disappear from view then and there. But it is not truly gone. Instead, the image is sent to the Recently Deleted album in the Photos app where it remains for 30 days.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that photo folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.