- 1 Can you still activate an iPhone 4S?
- 2 How do I fix my iPhone 4S it wont activate?
- 3 How can I activate my iPhone 4S without Apple ID?
- 4 How do I activate wifi on my iPhone 4S?
- 5 How do I setup my iPhone 4S without WIFI?
- 6 Why does iPhone say not activated?
- 7 Why is my iPhone saying it is not activated?
- 8 How do I fix iMessage activation?
- 9 How can I activate my iPhone 4s if I forgot my Apple ID password?
- 10 How do I reset my iPhone 4s without iCloud password?
- 11 How do I completely reset my iPhone 4s?
- 12 How do I connect my iPhone 4S to my computer?
- 13 How can I use 4g SIM in iPhone 4S?
Can you still activate an iPhone 4S?
The iPhone 4s and anything earlier are no longer supported for new activations, and will be permanently disconnected soon. Verizon is looking to jettison its 3G CDMA network, which will only remain functional through the end of 2019, the carrier explained to CNET.
How do I fix my iPhone 4S it wont activate?
Reasons why you can’t activate your iPhone
- Activation Lock is set.
- Your carrier may be experiencing issues.
- The activation server may be unavailable.
- Your SIM card might not be supported.
- Activation couldn’t be completed.
- Check that there is a SIM card in your iPhone.
- Wait a while.
- Remove the SIM and re-insert it.
How can I activate my iPhone 4S without Apple ID?
Step 1: Go the Apple ID account page: appleid.apple.com. Step 2: Click on “Forgot Apple ID or password”. Step 3: Enter your Apple ID to get start. Step 4: Enter the iPhone number that you have given while making the Apple ID.
How do I activate wifi on my iPhone 4S?
On-Device Activation (via a Wi-Fi / Cellular Network Connection)
- Press the Power button (top-right edge) to power the iPhone on.
- Slide the unlock switch right to unlock the device.
- Tap the language then tap the country or region.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network, enter the Wi-Fi password then tap Join.
How do I setup my iPhone 4S without WIFI?
Answer: A: Connect to iTunes and restore it to factory settings, then restore from a backup on your computer. During the setup process through iTunes you will be asked to choose your Wi-Fi network, but a s far as I remember, there is an option to set up the Wi-Fi network later, after the phone setup has been completed.
Why does iPhone say not activated?
Make sure that you have the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes. Check that your computer has an Internet connection. Wait while your computer detects and activates your iPhone: If you see an alert that shows “Set up as New” or “Restore from Backup,” it means your iPhone is activated.
Why is my iPhone saying it is not activated?
You may receive this error if your SIM card has gone bad (or another one has been activated which is a sign of fraudulent activity), you do not have a SIM card in your phone, your phone is not compatible with the SIM card that’s in it (i.e. the phone isn’t unlocked), or some other major issue.
How do I fix iMessage activation?
Unlink Your Apple ID
If the restarts didn’t fix things, it’s time to try signing out your Apple ID. Turn off iMessage or Facetime, then log out your Apple ID (from Settings – iTunes and App Store). Log back in again, then turn on iMessage or Facetime once again. This will start the activation process.
How can I activate my iPhone 4s if I forgot my Apple ID password?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.
- Enter the verification code.
How do I reset my iPhone 4s without iCloud password?
Go to “Settings” on your iPhone > “General” > Scroll down and choose “Reset”. Step 2. Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” > Enter your passcode if it is prompted, tap on “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
How do I completely reset my iPhone 4s?
- Check that you are in Home screen.
- Next goto to Settings.
- Then please select General.
- After that navigate to Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Now confirm information in your screen.
- Enter your passcode.
- Wait until your device will reset.
How do I connect my iPhone 4S to my computer?
To sync your iPhone 4S with your computer, you use either the included dock connector–to–USB cable or connect wirelessly over Wi-Fi. However, if you want to sync wirelessly, you’ll still have to connect your iPhone to your computer with a cable just this once.
How can I use 4g SIM in iPhone 4S?
How to use a Jio SIM on an older iPhone
- Step 1: Insert the Jio SIM into your phone. Make sure you insert the Jio SIM card into your iPhone.
- Step 2: Turn on LTE on your iPhone. To turn on LTE, go to Settings > Mobile Data.
- Step 3: Restart your iPhone.
- Step 4: Enabling voice calls on your iPhone using the Jio4GVoice app.