- 1 How do I delete podcast app?
- 2 Why can’t I delete podcasts from my iPhone?
- 3 How do I permanently delete podcasts from my iPhone?
- 4 What happens if I delete the podcast app?
- 5 How do I delete podcast subscriptions?
- 6 How do I delete all podcast episodes?
- 7 How do I free up podcast space on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I stop podcasts from taking up storage?
- 9 How do I listen to a podcast on my iPhone without using data?
- 10 How do I permanently delete apps from iPhone?
How do I delete podcast app?
First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one. Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”. Choose the GetPodcast – Podcast Player subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
Why can’t I delete podcasts from my iPhone?
On the iPhone, try Settings->General->iPhone Storage->Podcasts That will list episodes still downloaded on your device. You should be able to delete from there.
How do I permanently delete podcasts from my iPhone?
Manage episodes and downloads
- Add an episode to your library: For podcasts that you haven’t subscribed to, tap next to an episode.
- Delete an episode: Tap Library, tap Episodes, swipe left on the episode, then tap Delete.
- Remove a download: Tap Library, tap Downloaded Episodes, swipe left on the episode, then tap Remove.
What happens if I delete the podcast app?
If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. But unless you have adjusted the app’s settings to delete old downloaded episodes after you have listened to them, all those old shows pile up and gobble storage space.
How do I delete podcast subscriptions?
Unsubscribing from a podcast
- Open the podcast.
- Tap the subscribed tick.
- Select Unsubscribe.
How do I delete all podcast episodes?
Remove downloaded episodes
- Tap Activity Downloads.
- Tap More Remove all.
How do I free up podcast space on my iPhone?
Tap on the Podcasts button in the Storage list (seen above) to see information about the app and how much storage each podcast is using.
- (Deleting a complete podcast with a swipe to the left and a tap on Delete.)
- (Settings > Podcasts, and how to limit episodes.)
- (Changing settings for individual podcasts.)
How do I stop podcasts from taking up storage?
If you are already looking at the Podcasts app from the Storage screen, you can remove stored shows from the phone right there. If you are not on the Storage screen, tap the Settings icon on the home screen, select General, then Storage & iCloud Usage and finally, Manage Storage.
How do I listen to a podcast on my iPhone without using data?
How to Change Podcast Settings to Listen Without Using Data
- Step 1: Open Your iPhone’s general Settings tab.
- Step 2: Tap on the Podcasts app.
- Step 3: Turn off Cellular Data & Turn on Only Download on Wi-Fi.
- Step 4: From the same screen, select the Notifications setting (above Cellular Data)
How do I permanently delete apps from iPhone?
Do any of the following: Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen to open a quick actions menu, tap Remove App, then tap Move to App Library to keep it in the App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.