- 1 How do I hard reset my iPhone 6 Plus?
- 2 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without passcode?
- 3 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 Plus with buttons?
- 4 How do you factory reset an iPhone without the passcode?
- 5 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without a computer?
- 6 How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
- 7 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 8 How do I factory reset my iPhone with just the buttons?
- 9 Can you factory reset a stolen iPhone?
How do I hard reset my iPhone 6 Plus?
To force restart or hard reset your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least ten seconds. After about ten seconds, you should see the Apple logo and can release the buttons.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without passcode?
Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How do you factory reset an iPhone without the passcode?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without a computer?
Part 4: How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes
- Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset.
- Select the “Erase All Content and Settings” option.
- Enter your password and tap on “Erase iPhone“.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
1) First, connect your iPhone 6 to a computer, and open iTunes. 2) When your iPhone 6 get connected, FORCE RESTART it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home buttons at the same time, until you see the recovery mode screen. 3) Choose Restore when it asks you to Restore or Update.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
With your phone backed up and all of your accounts removed, factory reset it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select General.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears. Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
Can you factory reset a stolen iPhone?
If your iPhone has been stolen, the first thing you need to do is reset it. Doing so will erase all the data on the device and the person with access to your phone will have nothing to see on your device. You can use the iCloud’s web-based app to access your iPhone remotely and then wipe it off.