- 1 How do I clear other storage on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I clear other storage?
- 3 Why is other taking up my storage iPhone?
- 4 Why is iPhone storage full?
- 5 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 6 What does Clear Cache mean?
- 7 Is it safe to delete other files?
- 8 Why is my storage full after deleting everything?
How do I clear other storage on my iPhone?
Try clearing Safari caches and the offline Reading List
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone [or iPad] Storage. Source: iMore.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Tap Website Data.
- Scroll down and tap Remove all Website Data. Source: iMore.
- Swipe to the left on Offline Reading List.
- Tap Delete. Source: iMore.
How do I clear other storage?
The same thing can be done on Android by going into Settings > Apps and the app in question. Tapping on Storage will open up options to clear cache or clear data entirely.
Why is other taking up my storage iPhone?
It’s comprised of system files, caches, Siri voices (if you’ve downloaded other voices), logs, updates, and so much more. One of the biggest culprits for Other growing out of hand is streaming lots of music and video. When you download video or music from the iTunes store, TV app, or Music app, it’s indexed as Media.
Why is iPhone storage full?
My iPhone storage is almost full. Another reason for your depleting iPhone memory, aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. Cache is simply storage of old data for memory. Your apps accumulate a lot of cache, especially if they don’t self-clean. 7 дней назад
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Is it safe to delete other files?
“Yes.” Settings> Installed apps> Storage> Clear data > “Yes.” (Copy important image, audio and database files in other folders for precautions.
Why is my storage full after deleting everything?
For android, go to your file manager and check what is occupying the space. It is most likely a lot of apps and files in Download folder. Try also deleting cache and all apps that you don’t use every week.