- 1 Can I redeem an iTunes card on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I use an iTunes gift card instead of my credit card?
- 3 How do I redeem an iTunes gift card on Apple music?
- 4 Why can I not redeem my iTunes gift card?
- 5 How do I put unused balance back on my iTunes card?
- 6 Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
- 7 Do you need a credit card to redeem iTunes gift cards?
- 8 What can I use my iTunes gift card for?
- 9 How do I spend my iTunes balance?
- 10 How do you find out who has redeemed your iTunes gift card?
- 11 Can you convert iTunes gift cards to Apple gift cards?
- 12 Can you buy food with iTunes card?
- 13 Where did my iTunes balance go?
- 14 How can I check if my iTunes card is valid?
- 15 Do iTunes cards expire?
Can I redeem an iTunes card on my iPhone?
Open the App Store app on your iPhone. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and select Redeem. Tap Use Camera and scan your iTune gift card code with your iPhone’s camera, OR Tap “You can also enter the code manually,” to do so.
How do I use an iTunes gift card instead of my credit card?
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.”
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
- After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update.
How do I redeem an iTunes gift card on Apple music?
Here’s how to add an iTunes gift card to your account if you already have an Apple Music subscription:
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the “For You” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.”
Why can I not redeem my iTunes gift card?
Card is not valid
Make sure that your card is not an Apple Store Gift Card. When you redeem an App Store & iTunes Gift Card or redeem an Apple Gift Card, tap or click “You can also enter your code manually.” Make sure that you enter the redemption code that begins with “X”, not a different number on the card.
How do I put unused balance back on my iTunes card?
You’ll need to contact iTunes Support and have them put the balance back onto the card. They will only do so if none of the balance has been spent.
Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
Do you need a credit card to redeem iTunes gift cards?
Answer: A: You cannot use a gift card without creating an account. But you can create an account without needing a credit card. Go to the main iTunes Store page, click the Redeem link on the right side, and enter in the code from the card when requested.
What can I use my iTunes gift card for?
You can use an App Store & iTunes gift card for purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Think of it as credit for virtual products. App Store & iTunes gift cards credit your Apple ID balance, so you can use them for movies, games, apps, books, music, and TV shows.
How do I spend my iTunes balance?
What you can buy with your Apple ID balance
- Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
- Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
- Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+.
- Pay for iCloud storage.
How do you find out who has redeemed your iTunes gift card?
There is no way to tell what AppleID redeemed a specific iTunes card. Unfortunately you can’t know at what time, date or whatever it was redeemed. You have to be careful with your iTunes code.
Can you convert iTunes gift cards to Apple gift cards?
Currently, there is no official way of exchanging an ‘iTunes‘ gift card for an ‘Apple Store’ gift card.
Can you buy food with iTunes card?
Question: Q: Can I buy food with my gift card
Where did my iTunes balance go?
You can find the Balance in the iTunes Store App, or the App Store App easily. In the iTunes Store App, it can be found by scrolling all the way to the bottom of one of the main tabs. In the App Store App, you can see it by tapping on your account picture at the top right corner of the screen.
How can I check if my iTunes card is valid?
To check your iTunes gift card balance: Call 1-800-MY-APPLE. Check online at www.apple.com/go/gcb/us. Log in to the iTunes Store app on your Apple or PC device.
Do iTunes cards expire?
Answer: A: If you can’t redeem your iTunes Gift Card or code – https://support.apple.com/HT201195 – ” iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards don’t expire, but content codes do.”