- 1 Where is the repeat button on iTunes?
- 2 Why does Apple music play the same songs?
- 3 Why does my iPhone play the same songs on shuffle?
- 4 Why does Spotify not have a repeat button?
- 5 How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
- 6 Is Apple music shuffle really random?
- 7 How do I play continuous music on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I put a song on repeat on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I shuffle all songs on my iPhone?
- 10 Is Spotify Shuffle actually random?
- 11 How do you turn off Repeat on Apple music?
- 12 Does Spotify count streams on repeat?
- 13 Where is the Spotify repeat button?
- 14 What do the Spotify buttons mean?
How to put a song on repeat on your iPhone in Apple Music
- Start the Music app and select a song to play. Start playing the song you want to repeat.
- Tap the song bar at the bottom of the screen. It should open the Now Playing screen, showing the current song and the next tracks in the queue.
- Tap the Repeat button until it lights up with a small “1” above it.
Why does Apple music play the same songs?
I always though that Apple Music detects the songs you play the most (or the ones you skip the less) and plays them more often in order to give you a better selection, so it wouldn’t be a regular Shuffle but a more intelligent one, based on your likes.
Why does my iPhone play the same songs on shuffle?
Essentially, when you turn on Shuffle, iTunes creates a randomly generated Shuffle order of your entire library (assuming that’s where you turned on Shuffle). You uncheck and recheck the shuffle button. Doing this causes iTunes to recreate the random traversal path through your playlist (or entire library).
Re: My repeat button is missing
Currently those buttons are only available in shuffle free playlists. Because you’re in the free tier you’re tied to a shuffle mode. Check this article for on on Spotify free on mobile. If you’d like you could upgrade anytime to Premium.
How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
This can be done by opening Settings. app, going to General, then scrolling down to “Auto-Lock“. Set this to “Never”. It is possible use the speakers on iPhone to play even when the device is locked.
- Opening Music. app.
- Select song/album/playlist.
- Lock the device. The music will continue to play.
Is Apple music shuffle really random?
What shuffle does is put all of your songs into a playlist in a pseudo-random order. As long as you keep playing, it will play each song only once until it has run through all of them. Yes, a truly random shuffle of a 15-track album could result in all 15 tracks being played in order.
How do I play continuous music on my iPhone?
To have continuous repeat, after starting the playlist, tap the bar just above the navigation bar to see “Now Playing“. Then, at the bottom (you may need to scroll down) there are standard icons for repeat and shuffle. If the repeat icon in the lower right had a “1” next to it, it is set to Repeat 1.
How do I put a song on repeat on my iPhone?
How do I set a song to repeat in the Music app on my iPhone?
- Open the Music app and tap the current song panel at the bottom of your display.
- Swipe up on your display until you see the Shuffle and Repeat buttons.
- Tap Repeat and the selected song will repeat itself until you stop it.
How do I shuffle all songs on my iPhone?
Look for a small Pause Icon on the left side. Swipe the icon up to reveal the player. Select the Shuffle Icon at the bottom and you will be shuffling all the songs in your library. You can Play (or shuffle) all the songs in an Album or by an Artist using the same process.
Is Spotify Shuffle actually random?
When Spotify launched, the company explained in a blog post, it made its random playlists using the “Fisher-Yates shuffle”. Despite that new algorithm, Johansson said that users still tell Spotify developers that the shuffle functionality is not random. And it isn’t – but it’s calculated to feel more random, not less.
How do you turn off Repeat on Apple music?
In the upper-right corner of the Playing Next screen, you can:
- Tap the Shuffle button. to turn shuffle on or off.
- Tap the Repeat button. to repeat an album or playlist, repeat a song, or turn repeat off. Don’t see shuffle or repeat? Want to know what the Autoplay button. does?
Does Spotify count streams on repeat?
Streams are counted in Spotify for Artists when a song is streamed for over 30 seconds. Streams for offline music are counted on the day the listener goes online again (which must happen at least once every 30 days).
Click the repeat button twice. It’s an icon that looks like two arrows forming a circle, and is next to the fast-forward button at the bottom of the Spotify window. Once you click it twice, it will turn green and a tiny “1” will appear on it. To turn off repeat, simply click the repeat button again.
Spotify users listening to music on their phone, tablet or computer can put their music on repeat or shuffle with two buttons. These buttons act as toggle buttons, pressing them will turn the setting on or off. The shuffle button can be on or off. The repeat button has two states, repeat all and repeat one.