- 1 How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone 7?
- 2 How do I delete all my photos at once?
- 3 How do you select all photos on iPhone 7?
- 4 How do I erase everything off my iPhone 7?
- 5 How do you delete all your photos at once on iPhone?
- 6 How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
- 7 Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
- 8 Why can I not delete photos on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I delete all data from my iPhone?
- 10 How do you select all?
- 11 How do I select all on my iPhone?
- 12 How do I select all photos on iPhone airdrop?
- 13 Does a hard reset on iPhone 7 erase everything?
- 14 How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
- 15 Can’t Erase all content and settings iPhone 7?
How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone 7?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.
How do I delete all my photos at once?
How to permanently delete all of your iPhone photos
- Tap “Albums” to see the list of albums again.
- Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section and tap “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select.”
- Tap “Delete All,” found in the lower left corner.
How do you select all photos on iPhone 7?
How to select multiple photos on an iPhone
- Start the Photos app.
- Tap “Select” at the top right of the screen.
- Lightly tap each photo you want to select.
- When you’re ready, tap the Share button (the box with an arrow coming out of it in the bottom-left corner) or Delete to take action on the selected photos.
How do I erase everything off my iPhone 7?
How to factory reset iPhone 7
- Go to your iPhone 7 Settings.
- Scroll down and tap ‘General’.
- Scroll all the way down and tap ‘Reset’.
- You’ll see a few options. You want to tap ‘Erase All Content and Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Erase iPhone‘.
- Enter your Apple ID – another security measure.
- Tap ‘Erase‘.
How do you delete all your photos at once on iPhone?
How to delete all photos from iPhone
- Open Photos app.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Tap or drag across to select photos to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
How to Clean Up Your Messy iPhone Photo Library
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of.
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that photo folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.
Why can I not delete photos on my iPhone?
Most of the time, you can‘t delete photos on your iPhone because they’re synced to another device. If your photos are synced to your computer with iTunes or Finder, they can only be deleted when connecting your iPhone to your computer. If this isn’t the case, then iCloud Photos might be turned on.
How do I delete all data from my iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
How do you select all?
Select all of the text in your document or on your screen by holding down the “Ctrl” key and pressing the letter “A”. 18 Tech Support Reps Are Online! Microsoft Answers Today: 65. Remember the “Select All” shortcut (“Ctrl+A”) by associating the letter “A” with the word “All“.
How do I select all on my iPhone?
You tap and hold for a moment to select one word, but you can also tap twice to do the same thing slightly faster. Or tap three times to select an entire sentence, four times to select the whole paragraph.
How do I select all photos on iPhone airdrop?
How to Choose Multiple Photos on iPhone & iPad with a Tap & Drag Gesture
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
Does a hard reset on iPhone 7 erase everything?
A hard reset will NOT erase ANY data. Press both the on button on the side of your phone plus a volume button an d don’t release until you see the Apple logo.
How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
How to erase your content and settings:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve turned on Find My iPhone, you might have to enter your passcode or Apple ID password.
- Tap Erase [device]
Can’t Erase all content and settings iPhone 7?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. This will completely erase your device and turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services. If you’re using iOS 7 and have Find My iPhone turned on, your Apple ID and password will be required.