- 1 How do I unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or icloud or computer?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
- 3 How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
- 4 How do you fix an iPhone that is disabled?
- 5 How do I unlock a disabled iPhone with emergency call?
- 6 How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
- 7 How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
- 8 How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
- 9 How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
How do I unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or icloud or computer?
Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone
- All Apple Devices with Same Apple ID.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
- Joy Taylor.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
How do you fix an iPhone that is disabled?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do I unlock a disabled iPhone with emergency call?
Hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds and then click the Emergency Call before the turn off Slider appears on the screen. This should unlock the iPhone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
To erase iPhone without passcode using iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Or open the Find My [device] app on another Apple device that uses the same Apple ID as the one you use on the locked iPhone.
- Locate and erase the device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.