- 1 How do I download podcasts on my iPhone to listen offline?
- 2 How do I download a podcast to my iPhone for free?
- 3 Are podcasts free on iPhone?
- 4 Why can’t I download podcasts on my iPhone?
- 5 Is it better to stream or download podcasts?
- 6 How do I download a podcast to listen offline?
- 7 Can I start a podcast with my phone?
- 8 Can you start a podcast for free?
- 9 Can I record a podcast on my iPhone?
- 10 Do you have to pay for podcasts?
- 11 How do I manage podcasts on my iPhone?
- 12 What is best podcast app for iPhone?
- 13 Why can’t I connect to Apple podcasts?
- 14 Why does podcast keep stopping iPhone?
- 15 Is there an app for podcasts?
How do I download podcasts on my iPhone to listen offline?
How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline
- Open the pre-installed “Podcasts” app on your iPhone.
- Head over to the “Browse” section and tap on the podcast you’re interested in.
- This will take you to the list of available episodes for that particular podcast.
- Now that you’ve added the episode to you’re library, you’ll be able to see the download option.
How do I download a podcast to my iPhone for free?
Just follow these steps:
- Find the Voice Memos app on your iPhone.
- Choose a topic you’d like to talk about.
- Write out an outline for a short 5-10 minute episode.
- Open up the Voice Memos app and record your episode!
- Repeat over and over again: practice recording that same episode dozens of times.
Are podcasts free on iPhone?
How much do podcasts cost? Podcasts on the iTunes Store are free.
Why can’t I download podcasts on my iPhone?
Check Content & Privacy Restrictions
Restrictions are essentially your iPhone’s parental controls, so if Podcasts was accidentally turned off, you won’t be able to download them. Open Settings and tap Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions -> Allowed Apps. Make sure the switch next to Podcasts is turned on.
Is it better to stream or download podcasts?
Streaming the entire podcast will use the same amount of data as downloading the full episode. Also, listening to the episode multiple times the download will perform better as you only need to capture it once instead of streaming the entire file twice.
How do I download a podcast to listen offline?
You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app. While listening, your place in the episode will be automatically saved, so you don’t lose your spot.
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Next to the episode you’d like to download, tap Info.
- On the details page, tap Download.
Can I start a podcast with my phone?
If you’re just getting into podcasting, or you’re more experienced and looking for a super-compact setup for podcasting on the go, your smartphone is a perfectly acceptable recording tool.
Can you start a podcast for free?
Spreaker Studio – available for smartphones (iOS and Android) and desktop (Mac, Windows, Chromebook), this free podcast creator app is a quick-and-easy tool to record, add sound effects, and crop & trim your audio. It also publishes and distributes your podcast to all the listening platforms out there.
Can I record a podcast on my iPhone?
You can record, edit, and publish your podcast all from your mobile device. Plus Spreaker is one of the only podcast apps that lets you go live while recording as well.
Do you have to pay for podcasts?
Music fans who are used to purchasing songs through iTunes may be accustomed to paying a dollar or more per song, but podcasts are almost always completely free. In some cases, while you may be able to receive the newest editions of podcasts for free after you subscribe, the previous editions of shows may cost money.
How do I manage podcasts on my iPhone?
Manage your podcast subscriptions and library on iPhone
- Tap Library.
- Tap a show to see its information page, tap., then do any of the following: Change the sequence of episode playback, disable notifications, and manage episode downloads: Tap Settings. Stop downloading new episodes: Tap Unsubscribe. Remove all the episodes: Tap Delete from Library.
What is best podcast app for iPhone?
What’s the best podcast app for iPhone? ( Updated for 2021)
- Pocket Casts.
- Player FM.
- Wrap-up on best podcast app for iPhone.
- 9to5 Podcast Network.
Why can’t I connect to Apple podcasts?
Here are some of the solutions worth trying to fix the “Apple Podcasts app can’t connect right now” issue. Connect to a different WiFi network and see if the Podcasts app then connects. Reset your network settings to the defaults by going to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings.
Why does podcast keep stopping iPhone?
Try restarting your Wi-Fi and cellular connection
The Apple Podcasts app has, in the past, experienced a bug relating to your device’s internet connection. Before doing anything drastic, try triggering a reconnection of your internet by turning on and off Airplane mode.
Is there an app for podcasts?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android)
- Player FM.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.