- 1 Can you unlock your iPhone if you forgot the password?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
- 3 How do you unlock your iPhone when you forgot your password without a computer?
- 4 How do you unlock a phone if you forgot the password?
- 5 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
- 6 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud 2020?
- 7 How can I unlock my iPhone without the 2020 password?
- 8 How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
- 9 Is there a way to unlock a phone for free?
Can you unlock your iPhone if you forgot the password?
If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled. If you can‘t remember your passcode, you‘ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock your iPhone when you forgot your password without a computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do you unlock a phone if you forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you‘ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you‘ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Step-1: Get a USB cable and connect your iPhone to the computer in the right way. Then, iTunes will pop out as soon as possible. Step-2: To enter your iPhone, you can click the phone icon and then hit the Summary option on the left side. In this way, you can view the iPhone details and get the restore option.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud 2020?
Step-3: Tap on your disabled iPhone from the list. Step-4: Tap on Actions at the screen bottom to show 3 options and then choose Erase iPhone on the right side. At last, your disabled iPhone is successfully unlocked without iTunes/iCloud/computer.
How can I unlock my iPhone without the 2020 password?
If you use Windows computer, you can follow the same steps to unlock iPhone screen passcode in Windows PC.
- Launch UkeySoft Unlocker.
- Connect Your iPhone to Mac.
- Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone.
- Download Firmware Package.
- Unlock iPhone without Password.
- Start Removing Passcode from Disabled iPhone.
How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
Is there a way to unlock a phone for free?
If you are eligible to unlock your phone, then it’s completely free! The FCC says: “Participating providers may not charge existing or former customers additional fees to unlock a device if it is eligible to be unlocked. Providers may charge a fee to unlock eligible devices for non-customers and former customers.”