- 1 Can I recover deleted text messages iPhone?
- 2 Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
- 3 How do I retrieve erased text messages?
- 4 Where do you find deleted messages on iPhone?
- 5 How far back can text messages be retrieved?
- 6 How can I recover deleted messages without backup?
- 7 How can I retrieve deleted messages without backup?
- 8 How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my iPhone without a computer?
Can I recover deleted text messages iPhone?
Restoring texts from an iCloud backup
If you already have iCloud Backup enabled and your iPhone backs up on schedule, then your deleted texts should be available. You’ll be asked if you want to restore your iPhone from an iCloud Backup. Choose Restore from iCloud Backup.
Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
If you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup files, you need iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. It is a professional tool that helps you to scan your iPhone for the deleted text messages, which are imvisible to you. After then, you can select text messages to preview and restore them.
How do I retrieve erased text messages?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
Where do you find deleted messages on iPhone?
How to Recover Deleted Messages with iCloud Recovery
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, under your name, tap Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down and tap on iCloud Backup.
- Now check to see if the time of your last backup was before or after you deleted the texts you want back.
How far back can text messages be retrieved?
All of the providers retained records of the date and time of the text message and the parties to the message for time periods ranging from sixty days to seven years. However, the majority of cellular service providers do not save the content of text messages at all.
How can I recover deleted messages without backup?
After that, you can do as follows.
- Step 1: Launch GT Recovery app on your Android phone. Download and run the app on your phone.
- Proceed to scan for the deleted text messages.
- Step 3: Select and recover the deleted SMS.
- Step 4: Check the recovered text messages on your Android device.
How can I retrieve deleted messages without backup?
This method works without the need to uninstall Whatsapp.
- Download and install the program on your PC.
- Connect your phone with your computer.
- Open the recovery program.
- Click “Scan”
- Select “WhatsApp” from the data type list on the left.
- Search & select the deleted messages.
- Click “Recover”
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my iPhone without a computer?
If your iPhone has been backed up to iCloud before you deleted your SMS messages, just restore the iCloud backup to your iPhone, then you’ll be able to recover these deleted SMS messages back to your iPhone without computer.