- 1 Can you factory reset an iPhone without a computer?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
- 3 How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
- 4 How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
- 5 How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot the passcode without a computer?
- 6 How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
- 7 What is a master reset on iPhone?
- 8 How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my pin?
Can you factory reset an iPhone without a computer?
Part 4: How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes
Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset. Select the “Erase All Content and Settings” option. Enter your password and tap on “Erase iPhone“.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
To erase iPhone without passcode using iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Or open the Find My [device] app on another Apple device that uses the same Apple ID as the one you use on the locked iPhone.
- Locate and erase the device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot the passcode without a computer?
Unlock iPhone without Computer by Using Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
What is a master reset on iPhone?
The iPhone Hard Reset
The hard reset is when you restart the phone and refresh the memory in which the apps run. One of the better times to do it would be when the device has frozen. Like the soft reset, it does not delete data, so it is safe to do without backing up the phone.
How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my pin?
It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).