- 1 How can I unlock my iPhone 5 if I forgot my passcode?
- 2 How do I unlock my iPhone after I forgot my passcode?
- 3 How do I reset my iPhone 5 without a password or computer?
- 4 Why am I getting confirm iPhone passcode message?
- 5 Is there a default iPhone passcode?
- 6 What do I do if my iPhone passcode doesn’t work?
- 7 How do I reset my iPhone 5 without iCloud password?
- 8 How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
- 9 How can I do a factory reset on my iPhone 5?
- 10 How do you reset an iPhone 5 Without the passcode without iTunes?
How can I unlock my iPhone 5 if I forgot my passcode?
It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).
How do I unlock my iPhone after I forgot my passcode?
5555.) Apparently, the restriction code is set by the latest iOS update. When asked, enter in restriction code 123456 for six-digit requests and 1234 for four-digit requests–it appears these are the default settings. Then make sure you reset the iPhone passcode to something else and take note of that passcode.
How do I reset my iPhone 5 without a password or computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
Why am I getting confirm iPhone passcode message?
Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If I’m understanding correctly, you are receiving an alert asking you to confirm your iPhone passcode in Settings. This will happen when your Apple ID has two-factor authentication.
Is there a default iPhone passcode?
No, there is no default passcode on the iPhone. It is setup by the user. If you are using Two-factor authentication however it will want a six-digit code. iOS 9 also defaults to a six-digit passcode.
What do I do if my iPhone passcode doesn’t work?
- iPhone Passcode Not Working.
- Reboot Your iPhone.
- Restore Your iPhone with iTunes.
- Choose your iPhone on iCloud.
- Erase your iPhone on iCloud.
- Enter the Recovery Mode and Restore the iPhone.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Tap Start Button.
How do I reset my iPhone 5 without iCloud password?
Method 5. Reset/Erase iPhone without iCloud Password via PhoneRescue for iOS
- Connect your iPhone to Computer.
- Choose Reset Mode.
- Enter in Recovery Mode.
- Download the Firmware Package.
- Reset/Erase your iPhone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
Part 4: How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes
- Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset.
- Select the “Erase All Content and Settings” option.
- Enter your password and tap on “Erase iPhone“.
How can I do a factory reset on my iPhone 5?
- Press Home button, until you will see Home screen.
- After that navigate to Settings.
- Next choose General.
- Then goto Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Accept info on your screen.
- Now you should enter your passcode.
- Afterwards wait until your phone will reset.
How do you reset an iPhone 5 Without the passcode without iTunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.