- 1 How do I share an album?
- 2 How do I share an iphoto album with someone?
- 3 Why can’t I share an album on iPhone?
- 4 Why do shared albums not work?
- 5 What is the best way to share photos?
- 6 Can I share iCloud photos with non Apple users?
- 7 How do I download a shared photo album?
- 8 How do I accept a shared album invite on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I share an existing album on iPhone iOS 13?
- 10 How do shared albums work?
- 11 Why do iCloud photos say waiting?
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap.
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
Click the share icon in Photos’toolbar and choose iCloud Photo Sharing. In the resulting sheet, click New Shared Album, and then on the next sheet, name the album and invite someone to subscribe to it by entering their name, email address, or cell phone number into the To field.
Make sure that the Shared Albums is enabled: Settings > iCloud > Photos > Shared Album. Check the System Status page of Apple to see if Photos is affected. Check the Network on your iPhone. Make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi or cellular network.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall.
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers.
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone.
- Amazon Prime Photos.
- Apple iCloud.
- Adobe Portfolio.
Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started. Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom. Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device. Click on the People button at the bottom after you open the album.
Click on the shared album you want to open. Select the images you want to download, then go to File > Export > Export Photos. Check the export settings, then click Export.
How to subscribe to a shared photo album on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the For You tab.
- Under Invitations, tap Accept or Decline to join or reject a shared album. Source: iMore.
Question: Q: How to share an existing album?
- Find the album you would like to add to iCloud photo sharing.
- Open it, and Select all the items.
- Then click the share button and iCloud photo sharing.
- The photos will then be prepared and you should be able to send the photos in a new album to your chosen recipient.
First, make sure you and your friends have iCloud Photo Sharing turned on. To do that, go to Settings > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing. Next, go to your Photos app and click on Shared. In the Shared albums folder at the bottom, click on the Plus sign that says “New Shared Album.”
Why do iCloud photos say waiting?
See if you’re on low power mode. Occasionally, an iCloud Photo link will work but it’ll hang when loading the actual images. Essentially, you’ll see an endless “waiting for photos” indicator at the bottom of the photo link. This can sometimes be the result of a network error or a slow internet connection.