- 1 Can I transfer music from iPhone to android?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without computer?
- 3 How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
- 4 How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
- 5 How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
- 6 How do I transfer my music from iPhone to iPhone?
- 7 How do I AirDrop music to my iPhone?
- 8 How do I share music between Apple devices?
- 9 How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
- 10 Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
- 11 Can I use AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
- 12 Can you transfer pictures from an iPhone to a Samsung?
- 13 How do you transfer files from phone to phone using Bluetooth?
Can I transfer music from iPhone to android?
Perhaps one of the quickest steps of moving from an iPhone to Android is getting your music collection on your new device. If using Google Music isn’t possible for you, you can drag-and-drop the music on your computer into the Music folder (create one if it’s not present) on your Android device via a USB connection.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without computer?
To copy music from one iPhone to another:
- Download and install Dropbox on both the source iPhone and the target iPhone.
- Open Dropbox on the source iPhone, tap “Add Files”, and select the songs you want to transfer.
- Open Dropbox on another iPhone, and wait until the songs show up in the Dropbox folder.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. Then follow the on-screen instructions. From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device. Then select the device to share to.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
How switch from iPhone to Android with Smart Switch
- Update your iPhone’s software as much as you can.
- Open iCloud on your iPhone and backup your data to the cloud.
- Open the Smart Switch app on your new Galaxy phone.
- Follow the setup process and the app will import all data for you.
How do I transfer my music from iPhone to iPhone?
To transfer your Apple Music collection to a new iPhone, simply do the following:
- On the new iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Music.
- Toggle ‘Show Apple Music‘ and ‘iCloud Music Library’ on (make sure you have a decent Wi-Fi connection).
- Your iCloud Music Library should then download on the iPhone.
How do I AirDrop music to my iPhone?
Tip 1: AirDrop music from iPhone to iPhone
- Open the Music app on the iPhone you want to transfer music from.
- Tap a song, and click the AirDrop button right under below the music pause button.
- Tap the another iPhone device you want to transfer music to.
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share.
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
- Tap or click “Share Playlist…”
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Method 1: Transferring your iPhone contacts to android via iCloud
- Download MobileTrans App on your Android phone.
- Open MobileTrans App and get started.
- Select the transferring method.
- Sign-in to your apple id, or iCloud account.
- Choose what data you want to transfer.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Can I use AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
Can you transfer pictures from an iPhone to a Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do you transfer files from phone to phone using Bluetooth?
Open the File Manager in your handset and select those data you want to transfer. After selected, hit the Menu button and choose “Share” option. You will see a window popping up, choose Bluetooth to transfer the selected. After that, you will get into the Bluetooth interface, set the paired phone as destination device.