- 1 How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- 2 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 8 without a computer?
- 3 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone if you forgot your password?
- 4 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
- 5 How do I Undisable my iPhone without restoring it?
- 6 How do you enable Find My iPhone after it has been disabled?
- 7 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes iCloud or computer or find my iPhone?
- 8 How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
- 9 How do I recover my iPhone passcode?
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
Exit Disabled Mode if You Have Synced with iTunes
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you normally use to sync with iTunes, then launch iTunes.
- Right-click on the iPhone icon in the left pane, then click “Back Up.”
- Select “Restore” when the backup finishes to restore your iPhone and exit disabled mode.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 8 without a computer?
Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone
- All Apple Devices with Same Apple ID.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
- Joy Taylor.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone if you forgot your password?
It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do I Undisable my iPhone without restoring it?
Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac. Step 3: Press and hold the Home Button and connect the other end of the USB cable to the computer now (make sure iTunes is open at this time). Step 4: Keep holding the Home button and wait for the device to switch on. After few minutes, the ‘Connect to iTunes’ will appear on the device.
How do you enable Find My iPhone after it has been disabled?
You need the phone in your possession to enable Find My. The option is at Settings > [username] > Find My > Find My iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes iCloud or computer or find my iPhone?
Step-2: Sign in Find My iPhone with your iCloud ID. Step-3: Tap on your disabled iPhone from the list. Step-4: Tap on Actions at the screen bottom to show 3 options and then choose Erase iPhone on the right side. At last, your disabled iPhone is successfully unlocked without iTunes/iCloud/computer.
How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I recover my iPhone passcode?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.* We’ll send your device a verification code.