- 1 How do you cancel your tidal subscription?
- 2 How do I check my tidal subscription?
- 3 How do I change my tidal subscription?
- 4 How do I get a refund from tidal?
- 5 How do I cancel tidal subscription on iPhone?
- 6 Does Jay Z own tidal?
- 7 Why is my tidal subscription not working?
- 8 Is tidal better than Apple music?
- 9 How much does tidal cost monthly?
- 10 How many accounts can you have on tidal?
- 11 Is tidal Hi Fi worth it?
- 12 What is offline mode on tidal?
- 13 Is it easy to cancel tidal?
- 14 How do I contact tidal customer service?
- 15 How long does tidal free trial last?
How do you cancel your tidal subscription?
- Visit my.TIDAL.com.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click ‘Subscription‘
- Click ‘Cancel My Subscription‘ then confirm cancellation.
How do I check my tidal subscription?
- The easiest place to check if you have an active TIDAL subscription is to go to listen.TIDAL.com and then sign in.
- To view your subscription, click on the
- If you do not have an active subscription, please click on the subscription you wish to proceed with and enter your payment details.
How do I change my tidal subscription?
- Log in at my.TIDAL.com.
- Click on Subscription.
- Select Upgrade or Downgrade.
- Confirm your selection.
How do I get a refund from tidal?
Can I Request a Tidal Refund on My Own?
- Yes, you can. You can reach out to the Tidal Customer Support team and submit your request.
- Yes, you can. You can contact the Tidal support team at [email protected]tidal.com.
- Forgetting to cancel your subscription is costly, but you still need to put in card details to sign up.
How do I cancel tidal subscription on iPhone?
How to cancel your Tidal subscription on an iPhone or iPad
- Tap ‘Settings’, and then your name.
- Tap ‘Subscriptions‘. If this option doesn’t appear, tap ‘iTunes & AppStore’, your ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’.
- Tap ‘Tidal Subscription‘, tap the cancel option and then tap again to confirm your cancellation.
Does Jay Z own tidal?
When Jay–Z first unveiled his plans for Tidal, which he purchased for $56 million, the premise was to charge a premium for access to high-quality streaming music from a roster of top artists. At the time, Spotify was still a relative newcomer in the U.S. and Apple had yet to launch Apple Music. 6 дней назад
Why is my tidal subscription not working?
Make sure your TIDAL app is up-to-date. Force close and restart TIDAL. Clear your cache. Play the selected content on a different device or on listen.TIDAL.com.
Is tidal better than Apple music?
The locally-saved Apple Music files are 256 kbps in AAC files, the same format and quality as tracks we purchased from iTunes. So unquestionably, Tidal is the winner in this round. The standard $ 9.99 per month offers audio quality in 320kbps AAC audio, also much better than other streaming services.
How much does tidal cost monthly?
Tidal costs $9.99 a month for the standard service and $19.99 for the ‘premium’ service. What’s the difference? Tidal’s high-fidelity sound is only available on the premium tier, this means that for $19.99 you’ll be able to listen to CD quality music using the Free Lossless Audio Codec or ‘FLAC’.
How many accounts can you have on tidal?
You can add up to four accounts to a family plan, and if you do that with Tidal HiFi, you’ll be paying around $60 each month for everyone in your family to stream lossless audio.
Is tidal Hi Fi worth it?
Tidal HiFi and Tidal Masters
Tidal’s $19.95 per month HiFi plan is expensive when compared to rival services, but you may find that it’s worth the cash, if you value audio quality. Here’s why: Tidal’s more than 25 million music streams can sound significantly better than rival companies’ streams.
What is offline mode on tidal?
Offline Mode on Android. You can save files directly to your Android device instead of streaming via a network connection using Offline Mode. This allows you to access your favorite content when you cannot connect to the internet. Albums, movies, videos, shows, and playlists can be saved Offline.
Is it easy to cancel tidal?
Instead, you have to go to tidal.com. Go to the menu, and click on your account. You’ll be asked to login with your password (hopefully you remember) or whatever social media platform you used to sign up. Then click on “Subscription,” followed by “Cancel My Subscription.”
How do I contact tidal customer service?
c/o 540 W 26th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10001, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does tidal free trial last?
TIDAL provides a 30-day free trial period to all new customers on both subscription tiers.