- 1 How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
- 2 How do you change your ringtone to a song?
- 3 How do I change my iPhone ringtone for free?
- 4 Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
- 5 How do I make a downloaded file my ringtone?
- 6 How do you make a song your ringtone on iPhone without a computer?
- 7 How do I make a song my ringtone for free?
- 8 How do I make custom ringtones?
- 9 How do I set a song as my ringtone on iPhone 6?
- 10 How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone with GarageBand?
- 11 How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone using GarageBand?
How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
So to set your custom ringtone as your ringtone or text tone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, then tap Sounds.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, whichever one you want your custom sound to be for.
- Select your custom ringtone from the Ringtones listed.
How do you change your ringtone to a song?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I change my iPhone ringtone for free?
How to make iPhone ringtones using iTunes
- Open iTunes and select the song that you wish to convert into a ringtone.
- In the new window, go to the tab named “Options” and set the Stop Time to 30 seconds or shorter.
- With the song highlighted, click on File, then on Convert and select “Create AAC Version.”
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How do I make a downloaded file my ringtone?
Set an audio file as your ringtone
- On your Android device, open the Files by Google app.
- At the bottom, tap Browse.
- Scroll to “Audio” under “Categories.”
- Find and play the audio file you want to set as your ringtone.
- Tap More.
- On the permission dialog, tap Continue.
- Turn on Allow modify system settings.
How do you make a song your ringtone on iPhone without a computer?
Tap and hold the thumbnail for your song and menu options will appear above. Tap the Share icon, followed by the Ringtone icon. Name the ringtone, hit export. When finished exporting tap Standard Ringtone to set it as the default ringtone of the device.
How do I make a song my ringtone for free?
To set the ringtone for your entire phone, just head to Settings > Sound > Phone Ringtone.
Make an Android Ringtone with Ringdroid
- Open up Ringdroid.
- Tap and drag the two grey sliders to select the portion of the song you want to turn into a ringtone.
- Hit the Save button and give your ringtone a name.
How do I make custom ringtones?
To set your new ringtone, head to Settings > Sound and select it from the list. To create your ringtone in Windows, use Fried Cookie’s Ringtone Maker. When you’ve created and saved your custom ringtone, connect your Android phone to your computer and mount it. Drag and drop your custom MP3 in to the new folder.
How do I set a song as my ringtone on iPhone 6?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone with GarageBand?
How to Set Any Song as Ringtone on iPhone with GarageBand
- Open the “Garageband” app on your iPhone.
- Choose any instrument that’s available.
- Once you’ve opened the instrument, tap on the “project” icon as shown in the screenshot below.
- Here, tap on the “loop” icon located at the top-right corner in order to open your audio recording.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone using GarageBand?
Export the project as a ringtone
- Open GarageBand on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the My Songs browser, tap Browse., tap Select, then tap the project you shared from your Mac.
- Enter a name for the ringtone, then tap Export.
- Tap Export.
- When the ringtone is finished exporting, you can assign the ringtone.