- 1 How do I delete over 1000 emails on iPhone?
- 2 How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
- 3 How do I delete all my emails at once?
- 4 Can you delete all messages at once on iPhone?
- 5 How do I delete unread emails on my iPhone?
- 6 How do you mass delete unread emails on iPhone?
- 7 How do I delete emails quickly?
- 8 How do I mass delete emails from Gmail app on iPhone?
- 9 How do I delete multiple emails on my phone?
- 10 How do I empty my email inbox?
- 11 How do I mass delete emails from iCloud?
- 12 How do you select all messages on iPhone?
- 13 How do you delete multiple Imessages on iPhone?
- 14 How do you clear everything off an iPhone?
How do I delete over 1000 emails on iPhone?
Here’s the recipe:
- go into your “Mail” app.
- go to the “Inbox”
- click on the “Edit” button.
- select the first email so it now has a check mark beside it.
- with one finger press on the “Move” button.
- WAIT (if you have a lot of emails, your iOS device will appear to be frozen for a few minutes)
- then click on the “Trash”
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do.
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages.
- Select all Conversations.
- Delete all Messages.
- Empty Trash.
How do I delete all my emails at once?
You can quickly delete multiple emails from a folder and still keep your unread or important emails for later. To select and delete consecutive emails, in the message list, click the first email, press and hold the Shift key, click the last email, and then press the Delete key.
Can you delete all messages at once on iPhone?
You can delete an entire conversation by swiping left on it in your iPhone’s Messages app. To delete individual messages, tap and hold on the message until you see the pop-up menu, then tap it to get to the trash can.
How do I delete unread emails on my iPhone?
Tap the “Mail” icon on the iPhone’s Home screen to launch the Mail app. Swipe the unread message to the left in the inbox, and then tap the “Trash” button to delete it.
How do you mass delete unread emails on iPhone?
Tap Edit > Select All > Trash > Trash All. Keep in mind, this deletes all emails selected, not just those that are unread. You can “Select All” and then go through and tap (to remove the check mark) any emails you’d like to keep.
How do I delete emails quickly?
- Click each item and click Delete, one by one.
- CTRL-click all the items you want to delete, and press Delete to delete them all at once.
- Or, if the items are all next to each other, click the first item, SHIFT-click the last item, and click Delete to delete those two and everything in between.
How do I mass delete emails from Gmail app on iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app.
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, check the box to select all messages on the page. If you have over 25 messages, you can click Select all conversations.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete multiple emails on my phone?
In order to select multiple email messages, you must display all the emails in a folder. Tap the icon to the left of an email you want to delete in Gmail. Or, press and hold the message to select it. Select the icon next to any other emails you want to remove from Gmail.
How do I empty my email inbox?
Check the open square at the top left of the screen and then click “Select all conversations that match this search.” This will select every single email in your inbox like the one you first chose. Click on the trash icon and delete the emails. Do this for every type of repeat email you want to delete.
How do I mass delete emails from iCloud?
Luckily, Apple gives you the option to mass delete emails from iCloud.
- Go into your Mail App into “All Inboxes” or choose the individual mailbox you want to clean.
- Select “Edit”.
- Click “Select All” or manually click each message you want to be deleted.
- Select “Trash” to delete all emails with a checkmark by them.
How do you select all messages on iPhone?
If you want to select multiple messages, using two fingers again, swipe up or down on the screen to highlight more content, whether from your or the contact. To select multiple messages even faster, do the two-finger tap to choose a message again but don’t release your fingers from the screen.
How do you delete multiple Imessages on iPhone?
Tap and hold the message you want to delete. Tap more from the pop-up menu. Tap on the circle next to the message you want to delete or tap Delete All if you want to get rid of all of the messages in the chat. Tap on the delete button (looks like a trash can).
How do you clear everything off an iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.