- 1 Why can’t I delete songs from my iPhone on iTunes?
- 2 How do I delete all music downloads on my iPhone?
- 3 How do you delete multiple songs on your iPhone?
- 4 How do I permanently delete songs from my iTunes?
- 5 How do I reset my iPhone music library?
- 6 What happens if I delete Apple music?
- 7 What happens if you delete music app from iPhone?
- 8 How do I clear my Apple music?
- 9 How do I delete multiple songs on iTunes on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete songs from my iPhone without deleting from my library?
- 11 How do I delete songs from my iPhone but not my library?
- 12 How do I delete songs from my playlist?
- 13 How do you delete hidden songs on iTunes?
- 14 How do I delete my entire iTunes library and start over on iPhone?
Why can’t I delete songs from my iPhone on iTunes?
Why iTunes Won’t Let Me Delete Songs from iPhone? This is likely because iTunes is automatically syncing your music. Go to the Summary tab and check “Sync only Checked Songs and Videos.” Then go to the Music tab and select “Sync Music” and “Entire Music Library”.
How do I delete all music downloads on my iPhone?
How to delete all of your downloaded music from Apple Music
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap the “Music” tab.
- Tap “Downloaded Music.”
- This will bring you to a list of your downloaded music.
- Tap the red minus (-) sign next to “All Songs” to delete all of your downloaded music.
How do you delete multiple songs on your iPhone?
It’s a shame as now you have to swipe-and-tap for each track you want to delete. You can, however, delete all your music if you want. To do this, go to Settings > General > Usage, then tap Music. On the Music screen tap Edit, swipe the All Music item to the left, and tap Delete.
How do I permanently delete songs from my iTunes?
Or on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, press and hold the item that you want to delete. Tap or click Remove. From the menu that appears, choose Remove or Remove Download. Or choose “Delete from Library” to remove the item from all devices that you use with Apple Music.
How do I reset my iPhone music library?
To clean you library go to settings/general/iphone storage/music and there you will have an option to edit, right under delete app. press edit and then delete all. that’s it.
What happens if I delete Apple music?
You can erase the iOS Music app, and that also erases the associated media files. (You can re-install it as new from the App Store, if you change your mind.) You can backup the music files on your notebook, to keep them safe.
What happens if you delete music app from iPhone?
What I mean by that is if you delete, say, the Music app, and you have purchased songs in the app through iTunes, you‘ll still be able to access your music through iTunes. But the songs will be gone from your iOS device when you remove the app. You can always reinstall apps that used to be on your phone at no cost.
How do I clear my Apple music?
- Open the Music app and tap For You.
- In the upper-right corner, tap. or your photo.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap View Account, then tap Choose Artists For You.
- If you want to reset your choices completely, tap Reset.
- When you‘re done making changes, tap Done.
How do I delete multiple songs on iTunes on my iPhone?
Yup, you can swipe the tracks, albums, or artists to delete them, like spidertaker said. That works great. Another thing you can do, if you want to delete ALL of your downloaded music at the same time, is go to Settings > General > Usage on your iPhone, and select “Music.” Then just press Edit, and delete it.
How do I delete songs from my iPhone without deleting from my library?
On your iPhone, launch the “Music” app > Press and hold the song you want to delete from iPhone. Step 2. Tap on the “Remove” option. This will delete the song from your device, but it will be still present in your iTunes library.
How do I delete songs from my iPhone but not my library?
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap “General”. Step 2: Tap “iPhone Storage” and scroll to select “Music“. Step 3: You can slide the “All songs” tab to remove all songs from iPhone. Or you can swipe left on any artist, album, or song to delete.
How do I delete songs from my playlist?
On Android, open your playlist > tap the (•••) menu in the top right-hand corner > Edit Playlist > tap the Delete button on tracks you’d like to delete. On iOS, open your playlist and swipe left on any track you’d like to delete.
To delete these off your computer, click open Finder > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Music. There, you will see all of the songs you have downloaded to your computer. Drag the ones you want to delete to the Trash and delete them there.
How do I delete my entire iTunes library and start over on iPhone?
Option 1 – Select All then Delete
- Open the list of songs you wish to delete.
- Windows users, hold “Ctrl” and press “A“. Mac users hold “Command” and press “A“.
- Press the “Delete” key.
- Select the “Delete Items” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any other music lists.