- 1 How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 2 Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
- 3 How do you transfer pictures from the computer to the phone?
- 4 How do I move files from my computer to my iPhone?
- 5 Why can’t I copy photos from PC to iPhone?
- 6 How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- 7 How do I transfer pictures from computer to phone without USB?
- 8 How do I transfer photos to my new phone?
- 9 How do I get pictures off my old computer?
- 10 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone for free?
- 11 How can I copy songs from my computer to iPhone?
- 12 How can I access iPhone files from PC?
How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer.
- Go to “This PC” > [your device name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and paste the photos from computer to the folder.
- Go to the Photos app to check the photos from computer.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
To put the pictures from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire PC photo folders to the iPhone. Finally, click on the “Apply changes” button to confirm transferring photos from computer to iPhone.
How do you transfer pictures from the computer to the phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I move files from my computer to my iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add.
Why can’t I copy photos from PC to iPhone?
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the top-left corner of iTunes window. From the panel on the left, choose “Photos”. Tick the box “Sync photos” and choose the folder from which to import photos to your iPhone (Copy photos from -> Choose folder).
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How to Move Files to an iPhone Through a USB Cable
- Launch iTunes, the free application from Apple that you use to manage your iPhone.
- Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer.
- Click the icon of the iPhone, and then click the “Summary” tab in the iTunes window.
How do I transfer pictures from computer to phone without USB?
- Download and install AnyDroid on your phone.
- Connect your phone and computer.
- Choose Data Transfer mode.
- Select photos on your PC to transfer.
- Transfer photos from PC to Android.
- Open Dropbox.
- Add files to Dropbox to sync.
- Download files to your Android device.
How do I transfer photos to my new phone?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open Photos from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up & sync is set to On.
How do I get pictures off my old computer?
Sign up for a free cloud storage service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive or Amazon Cloud Drive (see Resources), upload your pictures to it from your old computer and then download them using your new laptop.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone for free?
4 Free Method to Transfer Data from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
- Method 1. Use Free PanFone Mobile Phone Manager.
- Method 2: Apply E-mail to Transfer Files.
- Method 3: Use iCloud Drive.
- Method 4: Copy Files with Other Online Drives.
How can I copy songs from my computer to iPhone?
Transfer music from a computer to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch iMazing and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
- Select your device in the sidebar, then select “Music“.
- Click “Import from Folder”, and select the music you want to import.
- Transfer your Music.
How can I access iPhone files from PC?
- First, install the free AirMore app on your iPhone from App Store.
- Open your web-browser and go to airmore.com.
- From this site, a QR code will show up.
- Launch the mobile app and tap the “Scan to connect” button on the mobile app.
- Once connected, you will be able to access all your iPhone files on PC.