- 1 Why can’t I share my calendar on iPhone?
- 2 How do you share your calendar with someone?
- 3 How does family calendar work on iPhone?
- 4 How do I accept a shared Apple calendar?
- 5 How do I share my Google Calendar with iPhone?
- 6 How do I sync my iPhone calendar with family?
- 7 How do I add a family member to my calendar?
- 8 How do I add family members to my iPhone calendar?
Answer: A: Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.
Hover the mouse over the calendar you want to share, click the options icon (three vertical dots), and then select “Settings and sharing”. From there, you can choose between two different sharing options. The first is allowing anyone with a link to see your calendar.
How does family calendar work on iPhone?
When you join a family, a shared calendar called Family is automatically added to your Calendar app. You can add events to it, and they appear in the shared calendar on other family members’ Mac computers, and iOS and iPadOS devices.
Accept a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com
- In the invitation email you receive for the event, click Join Calendar.
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. below the calendar. If you have one or more pending invitations, the button shows a number instead of an arrow. In the calendar notification, click Join Calendar.
Open Google Calendar in a browser. There is no possibility of sharing the calendar using the Google Calendar app on your iPhone. Click on the My Calendars section on the left to see the list of calendars. Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More and choose Settings and sharing.
How do I sync my iPhone calendar with family?
How to use Family Sharing with the Calendar app
- Launch the Calendar app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad once you’ve enabled and set up Family Sharing.
- Tap the plus sign in the top right corner to create a new event or tap on an existing one that you’d like to appear on the family calendar.
- Tap on Calendar.
How do I add a family member to my calendar?
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More.
- Add the person or Google group email address.
- Click Send.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.
How do I add family members to my iPhone calendar?
In the Calendar app, you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users. When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events.
Share an iCloud calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap.
- Tap Add.