- 1 Will iPhone 6 still work in 2020?
- 2 What should I do with my iPhone 6?
- 3 What cool features does the iPhone 6 have?
- 4 Is iPhone 6 worth keeping?
- 5 How much is an iPhone 6 worth now?
- 6 How long should an iPhone 6 last?
- 7 Is the iPhone 6 waterproof?
- 8 Should I upgrade my iPhone 6?
- 9 How can I make my iPhone 6 better?
- 10 How do I start using my iPhone 6?
- 11 How do I turn my iPhone 6 on?
- 12 Is iPhone worth buying in 2020?
- 13 How much is a iPhone 6 at Walmart?
Will iPhone 6 still work in 2020?
Apple has already confirmed which iPhones it will provide updates to in 2020 – and those it won’t. Among those no longer supported is the iPhone 6, which hit shelves in 2015. In fact, every iPhone model older than the 6 is now “obsolete” in terms of software updates.
What should I do with my iPhone 6?
7 ways to make use of your old iPhone
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
What cool features does the iPhone 6 have?
The 8 coolest iPhone 6s features you need to try today
- Start exploring with 3D Touch. Without question, 3D Touch is one of the more exciting new iPhone features we’ve seen in quite some time.
- Take a few Live Photos.
- Turn your iOS keyboard into a virtual trackpad.
- Take a selfie.
- Take 4K video.
- Try to bend it.
- Start using Siri.
- Start using Reachability.
Is iPhone 6 worth keeping?
Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus aren’t top of the line smartphones anymore, but they’re worth a look if you don’t have a ton of money to spend on your next phone. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have serviceable cameras, decent battery life and performance, and a capable design.
How much is an iPhone 6 worth now?
With these factors in mind, an iPhone 6 is worth between $8 and $45, an iPhone 6 Plus is worth between $9 and $90, an iPhone 6s is worth between $12 and $77, and an iPhone 6s Plus is worth between $27 and $110. These specific resale values are for 128GB devices on the Verizon network in good condition.
How long should an iPhone 6 last?
So you could say that most iPhones last at least 2 years, but start to decline towards the end of those two years.
Is the iPhone 6 waterproof?
Despite rumors to the contrary, the iPhone 6S is not waterproof. CNNMoney put the new iPhone’s water resistance to the test, dunking it in a vase of water for five minutes. The iPhone continued to function for about 10 minutes after taking it out of the water, with a few hiccups.
Should I upgrade my iPhone 6?
If your older model iPhone is still in good condition and sound working order, and does all the things you need it to do, there is no reason to change it. But if it is looking a little worse for wear and is starting to get glitchy, maybe it’s time to think about a new one.
How can I make my iPhone 6 better?
8 ways to speed up your old, tired iPhone
- Free up some space. An iPhone at or near capacity tends to run slower.
- Embrace HEIF.
- Update your apps.
- No automatic updates.
- No background app refresh.
- Reduce transparency and motion effects.
- Dial back location services.
- When in doubt, reboot.
How do I start using my iPhone 6?
For a quick overview watch this video.
- Press the Power button (top-right edge) to power the iPhone on.
- Press the Home button to unlock the device.
- Tap the screen to choose your language then tap the country or region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network, enter the Wi-Fi password then tap Join.
How do I turn my iPhone 6 on?
Apple® iPhone® 6s / 6s Plus – Turn the Device On / Off
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the device.
- When the “slide to power off” icon appears along the top, slide it toward the right edge of the screen to power off.
Is iPhone worth buying in 2020?
And, the iPhone 11 is the affordable iPhone you should buy in 2020. Other than that, the iPhone 11 slightly better battery life, slightly better performance and a new range of colours to choose from. However, Apple could have upgraded the 720p LCD display to an OLED panel on the iPhone 11.
How much is a iPhone 6 at Walmart?
According to Bloomberg, Walmart is now selling the 16GB iPhone 6 Plus for $229 (discounted from $279) and the iPhone 6 for $129 (discounted from $179). The deals are available in Walmart retail stores, but not its website Walmart.com.