- 1 How do I get Cupertino weather off my iPhone?
- 2 Why does my iPhone show Cupertino weather?
- 3 How do I get Santa Clara weather off my iPhone?
- 4 Why does my weather app show the wrong location?
- 5 How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
- 6 How do I turn off my iPhone 12?
- 7 Is Cupertino CA a safe place to live?
- 8 What does Cupertino time zone mean?
- 9 What does CUP mean on iPhone clock?
- 10 How do I put weather on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I reset my weather app?
- 12 How do I change the main weather on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I get the weather on my iPhone lock screen iOS 14?
- 14 How do I add Weather Channel widgets to iOS 14?
How do I get Cupertino weather off my iPhone?
Open the Weather app on your iPhone. Tap the bulleted list icon at the bottom right of the screen. Swipe left on Cupertino to remove it.
Why does my iPhone show Cupertino weather?
This is because the weather is always better in Cupertino, where Apple’s HQ is! But if you still want to change it (the iPhone comes pre-programmed with Cupertino), click on the little “i” icon in the lower right corner, then click on the “+” icon in the upper right corner, and add your local town.
How do I get Santa Clara weather off my iPhone?
Go to privacy settings and disable location services for the weather app. Go to your weather application and remove all locations except the one you want to appear on the weather widget. Restart your phone.
Why does my weather app show the wrong location?
Toggling the location settings in your app or phone may solve the issue. Follow these steps: Go to Settings > Location and make sure Location is ON. Tap Mode > High accuracy.
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
Force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12. Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I turn off my iPhone 12?
How to restart your iPhone X, 11, or 12
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
Is Cupertino CA a safe place to live?
Cupertino has low crime rates with the city having 35% less crime than the national average, making Cupertino a safe place to reside.
What does Cupertino time zone mean?
Current local time in Cupertino, Santa Clara County, California, Pacific Time Zone – daylight saving time change dates 2021.
What does CUP mean on iPhone clock?
Answer: A: Answer: A: By default, the widget shows the time/weather etc. for Cupertino (CUP).
How do I put weather on my iPhone?
Just open the iPhone’s Settings app and tap “Cellular”. Scroll down to “Weather” and flip the switch to “On”.
How do I reset my weather app?
On an Android 2. x phone, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All tab > Weather provider > Clear data. On an Android 4. x or higher phone, navigate to Settings > Apps > All > Weather > Clear data.
How do I change the main weather on my iPhone?
To change your default weather location:
- Open weather app.
- Add your location.
- Once you’ve added your location, press the little list icon that looks like this:
- That will bring up the list of weather locations.
- Hold your finger on the location you want to appear on your phone and move it to the top of the list.
How do I get the weather on my iPhone lock screen iOS 14?
How to add weather summary to your Lock screen on iPhone
- Open Settings and head to Do Not Disturb.
- Turn the top toggle on, as well as Scheduled and Bedtime.
- Customize your scheduled DND time by tapping From/To.
- Head back to the main settings screen and tap Privacy.
- Choose Location Services.
- Swipe down to Weather.
How do I add Weather Channel widgets to iOS 14?
Long-press anywhere on your iOS 14 home screen to enter “jiggle” mode. Tap the + sign on the top of your screen. Tap “search widgets” and enter “The Weather Channel” Select the size widget you want and tap “Add Widget”, then ”Done”