- 1 How do I add another calendar to my iPhone?
- 2 How do I add calendar to my iPhone home screen?
- 3 How do I add calendars to my Apple calendar?
- 4 Why can’t I add a new calendar to my iPhone?
- 5 How do I share my iPhone calendar with family?
- 6 How do I add a calendar widget?
- 7 What calendar app comes with iPhone?
- 8 What happened to my calendar on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I sync calendars?
- 10 How do I add more colors to my iPhone calendar?
- 11 Can you color code Apple calendar?
- 12 Why is my iPhone calendar not showing events?
How do I add another calendar to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account. Do any of the following: Tap a mail service (iCloud or Microsoft Exchange, for example), then sign in to your account. Tap Other, tap Add CalDAV Account or Add Subscribed Calendar, then enter your server and account information.
How do I add calendar to my iPhone home screen?
Add Calendar widget to your iPhone or iPad
- On the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap Add Google Calendar.
- Tap Done. You should see upcoming events from your Calendar in the Today view.
How do I add calendars to my Apple calendar?
Add a calendar
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar, then choose an account for the calendar.
- Name the calendar, then press Return.
Why can’t I add a new calendar to my iPhone?
We can do this by going to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars and pressing on each email account to see if you have an option for ‘Calendars‘ and if it is turned on. If it is you can turn if off and right back on and then try to add the Event again.
How to share an iCloud calendar on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Info button next to the calendar you’d like to share.
- Tap on the Add Person
- Type the name of the person you’d like to share the calendar with.
How do I add a calendar widget?
- Long hold and tap Widgets.
- Swipe or scroll to find Outlook.
- Tap and hold Calendar.
- Drag the widget to where you want it.
- Add the calendars you want and then tap ADD WIDGET.
- Repeat for your Email widget and Calendar and Email shortcuts. Your daily details are now just one touch away.
What calendar app comes with iPhone?
Apple’s calendar app comes preinstalled on all iPhones, iPads, Mac computers, and other Apple OS-powered devices. It can also be accessed from a web browser on any device through your iCloud account. As expected, you won’t find Apple’s calendar app for any Android or Windows devices.
What happened to my calendar on my iPhone?
You can go to iCloud.com and restore your missing calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from an earlier version. Before you restore an earlier version, iCloud saves your current calendars, bookmarks, or contacts, so that if you want to reverse the restore, you can.
How do I sync calendars?
- Open the Google Calendar app.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the name of the calendar that isn’t showing up. If you don’t see the calendar listed, tap Show more.
- At the top of the page, make sure Sync is on (blue).
How do I add more colors to my iPhone calendar?
iOS tip: How to color-code your Calendar events
- Launch the Calendar app, go to any of the various views (Day, Month, List), then tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you’ll see a list of all the calendars on your on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to the Color section, and pick a new color.
- All set?
Can you color code Apple calendar?
Apple’s Calendar app doesn’t support color–coding directly: you can‘t have a single calendar and then decide which color each event should be. So if you only use a single personal calendar, the first step is to create additional ones, to which you‘ll assign events.
Why is my iPhone calendar not showing events?
If you don’t see the calendar you need, take a look at the accounts on your iPhone. Tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts and look for the account you sync your calendar events to. If it is, tap that account and make sure that Calendars is on. If the account is not listed, tap Add Account.