- 1 How can I increase storage on my iPhone 6?
- 2 Why is iPhone storage full?
- 3 How can I create more storage on my iPhone?
- 4 How can I get more storage on my iPhone without deleting everything?
- 5 Can iPhone 6 16GB be upgraded to 64gb?
- 6 Can you put SD card in iPhone 6?
- 7 How do I fix my iPhone when storage is full?
- 8 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 9 How do I fix my storage?
How can I increase storage on my iPhone 6?
5 ways to expand your iPhone’s storage beyond 16 GB
- 1) Plug in a flash drive. Even though you can’t expand your iPhone’s internal storage, you can grow its external storage.
- 2) Keep a wireless hard drive in your pocket.
- 3) Keep your files at home.
- 4) Use the cloud.
- 5) Clean your phone.
Why is iPhone storage full?
My iPhone storage is almost full. Another reason for your depleting iPhone memory, aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. Cache is simply storage of old data for memory. Your apps accumulate a lot of cache, especially if they don’t self-clean. 7 дней назад
How can I create more storage on my iPhone?
The 10 best ways to make space on your iPhone
- First, do the obvious: Delete apps you don’t need.
- Ditch iTunes and stream your music.
- Do this wacky trick to free up hidden storage space in your iPhone.
- Set your Message app to delete messages after 30 days.
- Download Google Photos to backup all your photos in Google’s cloud.
- Turn off Photo Stream.
How can I get more storage on my iPhone without deleting everything?
TRICK THE GENIUSES Simple hack that lets you free up hundreds of megabytes of storage space on your iPhone – without deleting ANYTHING. Go into Settings, then General, then Storage & iCloud Usage and then Manage Storage. Find Apple Music on the list. You can swipe to delete individual songs or you can select All Songs.
Can iPhone 6 16GB be upgraded to 64gb?
Upgrading your hardware is not possible. You will have to buy a replacement phone. There is no upgrade for that. You have two options,you could either increase your iCloud storage if you want to have more storage or get a brand new Iphone with the specs you want (64 GB).
Can you put SD card in iPhone 6?
Apple’s iPhone may not have conventional memory expansion slots, but it’s still possible to use MicroSD cards with the device. MicroSD adapters for the iPhone come in a variety of different forms, making Apple’s smartphone an even more effective business tool by allowing you to expand its storage capabilities.
How do I fix my iPhone when storage is full?
Is Your iPhone Storage Full? These 5 Easy Tips Can Help you Fix It!
- Clear out old photos and videos.
- Delete unused apps.
- Uninstall and reinstall storage hungry apps.
- Delete old message threads.
- Keep iTunes music and video to a minimum.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
How do I fix my storage?
If you have tried all the above solutions but still encounter the insufficient storage available error, you may fix the problem by factory resetting.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap System > Reset or Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset and Reset phone or Reset tablet.
- At last, tap on Erase everything.