- 1 How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I set different ringtones for each contact?
- 3 How can I put ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
- 4 Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
- 5 How do I assign a song as a ringtone on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I set a ringtone for incoming calls to my music?
- 7 How do I set a song as my ringtone?
- 8 Can you download free ringtones for iPhone?
- 9 How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone with GarageBand?
- 10 Can you make a ringtone on iPhone without computer?
How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
So to set your custom ringtone as your ringtone or text tone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, then tap Sounds.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, whichever one you want your custom sound to be for.
- Select your custom ringtone from the Ringtones listed.
How do I set different ringtones for each contact?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
How can I put ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How do I assign a song as a ringtone on my iPhone?
Set a ringtone or text tone for a contact
- Open the Contacts app and tap a person’s name.
- In the upper-right corner of the person’s contact card, tap Edit.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, then choose a new sound.
How do I set a ringtone for incoming calls to my music?
You can change the default ringtone for all incoming phone calls from your Android’s settings app: Tap on Settings >> Dialer & Calls >> Touch sound & feedback >> select phone ringtone >> select a ringtone.
How do I set a song as my ringtone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
Can you download free ringtones for iPhone?
Note: Apart from Zedge on the web, Zedge app allows users to download free ringtones directly to their iPhones without a computer. And you can get the app from the App Store.
How do I make a ringtone for my iPhone with GarageBand?
How to Set Any Song as Ringtone on iPhone with GarageBand
- Open the “Garageband” app on your iPhone.
- Choose any instrument that’s available.
- Once you’ve opened the instrument, tap on the “project” icon as shown in the screenshot below.
- Here, tap on the “loop” icon located at the top-right corner in order to open your audio recording.
Can you make a ringtone on iPhone without computer?
To add ringtone to iPhone without a computer, one app called GarageBand is needed. It’s one Apple’s featured app for iOS and Mac OS X, which is used for sound and audio editing. It can help you convert songs in your Music Library to iPhone ringtones.