- 1 How do I change the backup location for my iPhone?
- 2 How do I backup my iPhone photos directly to an external hard drive?
- 3 How do I manually backup my iPhone?
- 4 How do I transfer all my stuff from one iPhone to another?
- 5 How do I transfer files from iPhone to external hard drive?
- 6 How do I save my live photos to my external hard drive?
- 7 Why can I not backup my iPhone to iTunes?
- 8 How do I backup my iPhone when iCloud is full?
- 9 How do I backup my iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud?
- 10 How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone 11?
- 11 How do you transfer everything from one phone to another?
How do I change the backup location for my iPhone?
Changing the iTunes iOS backup folder automatically
- Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Choose Preferences from the main menu.
- Select Backups from the Preferences window The “Preferences” pane showing backup locations.
- Click the Change button to start the process of changing your iTunes default backup folder.
How do I backup my iPhone photos directly to an external hard drive?
Go to the Photos app, choose the pictures you want to move, tap the “Share” button, and then choose “Save to Files”. Step 4. Tap “On My iPhone” and select the external hard drive.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I transfer all my stuff from one iPhone to another?
Wait for the backup to complete before proceeding.
- Put your SIM card into your new iPhone.
- Turn on your new iPhone.
- Plug your new iPhone into your Mac or Windows PC.
- Slide to set up on your iPhone.
- Follow the directions to choose your language and set up your Wi-Fi network.
- Select Restore from iTunes backup.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to external hard drive?
How to Back Up Photos From iPhone to External Hard Drive
- Step 1: Connect Your External Hard Drive To Your Mac. First, connect the hard drive to your Mac and make sure it shows up in the Finder’s sidebar.
- Step 2: Connect Your iOS Device To Your Mac.
- Step 3: Launch Image Capture.
- Step 4: Select Destination.
- Step 5: Click Import.
How do I save my live photos to my external hard drive?
To save the Live Photos you can select them in your Photos Library and use the command “File > Export > Export unmodified original”. This will export two files, a video component and an image file for the still frame. Save both files on your backup disk.
Why can I not backup my iPhone to iTunes?
If you use a Windows PC and iTunes won’t respond or your backup never finishes, you might need to update, change, disable, or uninstall your security software. If you own more than one computer, try to make a backup on your other Mac or PC.
How do I backup my iPhone when iCloud is full?
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage > Backups. Tap the name of the device that you’re using. Under Choose Data to Back Up, turn off any apps that you don’t want to back up.
How do I backup my iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud?
To back up iPhone to computer without iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open Finder.
- Unlock your phone and trust the computer.
- Click [your iPhone’s name] under “Locations”.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up your iPhone to computer without iTunes.
How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone 11?
Transfer Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Without iCloud or iTunes
- Things to Know About iPhone’s Migration Tool.
- Step 1: Bring Both iPhones Close to Each Other.
- Step 2: Scan the Animation on Your New iPhone from Your Old iPhone.
- Step 3: Set up Face ID/Touch ID on Your New iPhone.
How do you transfer everything from one phone to another?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu.
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.