- 1 How do you change your voicemail message?
- 2 Why can’t I change my greeting on my iPhone?
- 3 What is the default iPhone voicemail greeting?
- 4 How do I change the default voicemail on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I delete my voicemail greeting?
- 6 What does reset network settings do iPhone?
- 7 How do I fix my voicemail?
- 8 How do you set up voicemail on IOS?
- 9 How do I set a default greeting on my iPhone?
- 10 Can you have more than one voicemail greeting on iPhone?
- 11 How do you leave an iPhone message?
- 12 What is Visual Voicemail on iPhone?
- 13 How do I fix my iPhone voicemail?
- 14 Can iPhone only call voicemail?
How do you change your voicemail message?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record.
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop.
- Choose what you want to do with the recording:
Why can’t I change my greeting on my iPhone?
If you persistently can’t save your greeting, you may need to reset your phone’s network settings. The iPhone needs to access your network’s data connection to save changes to your voice mail configuration, and if it can’t connect to 3G or 4G, it won’t save the changes.
What is the default iPhone voicemail greeting?
How to Change Your iPhone Voicemail Greeting Message. The default iPhone greeting message is just that – a default, generic placeholder to prompt callers to leave a message
How do I change the default voicemail on my iPhone?
Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab. Tap Set Up Now. Enter your password,* then tap done. Record a custom greeting or use the default greeting, then tap Save.
How do I delete my voicemail greeting?
Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete. Tap the Record icon to record your greeting. Tap the Stop recording icon to stop recording.
What does reset network settings do iPhone?
Reset Network Settings: All network settings are removed. When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile or mobile device management (MDM) are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on.
How do I fix my voicemail?
Voicemail Not Working On Android: A Troubleshooting Guide
- Check Your Voicemail Settings.
- Request New Voicemail Settings From Your Carrier.
- Update Your Carrier’s Voicemail App.
- Call Your Carrier Voicemail Inbox.
- Use A Third-Party Voicemail App.
- Contact Your Carrier For Support.
- Staying In Contact Using Android.
How do you set up voicemail on IOS?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I set a default greeting on my iPhone?
Tap the Voicemail tab. In the Voicemail screen, tap Greeting. In the Greeting screen, tap Custom. This is where you’ll record your voicemail greeting and stop using the default voicemail greeting.
Can you have more than one voicemail greeting on iPhone?
Open your custom greeting on your “other device” like ITunes, media player etc. Play your custom voicemail greeting on your “other device” and press record on your iPhone while on the greetings screen! Then, tap SAVE while still on the greetings screen! Voila!
How do you leave an iPhone message?
Open the Phone app on your iPhone. Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap a voicemail. Tap the information button in the upper right corner of the message.
What is Visual Voicemail on iPhone?
Visual Voicemail lets you manage your voicemails by reviewing them in a list on your iPhone. You can listen to any message by simply tapping on it – no need to listen to instructions or prior messages. You can also rewind to any point in case you miss part of the message.
How do I fix my iPhone voicemail?
Fix iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- Check the Carrier on Your iPhone.
- Set-up or Activate Visual Voicemail.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Reset the Network Settings.
- Reset Voicemail Password.
- Disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
- Reset Time Zone.
- Fix iPhone Voicemail Problems with iOS System Repair Tool.
Can iPhone only call voicemail?
- Try to call someone to check your cellular network connection.
- Make sure that you set up your voicemail. To check, dial your phone number from your iPhone.
- Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.