- 1 How do I delete all photos off my iPhone at once?
- 2 How do you mass delete photo albums on iPhone?
- 3 How do I mass delete photos from my phone?
- 4 What’s the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
- 5 How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
- 6 Why can’t I delete photos off my iPhone?
- 7 How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
- 8 How do I delete a folder of photos from my iPhone?
- 9 What is the fastest way to delete large attachments on iPhone?
- 10 Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
- 11 How do I delete all photos from my gallery?
- 12 How do I permanently delete photos from iCloud?
- 13 How do I delete photos from my iPhone after importing 2019?
How do I delete all photos off my iPhone at once?
How to delete all photos from iPhone
- Open Photos app.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Tap or drag across to select photos to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
How do you mass delete photo albums on iPhone?
Can I delete multiple albums?
- Open Photos.
- Go to the Albums and beside My Albums tap on See All to go to a view where you can see all your Albums.
- Tap on Edit in the top right.
- Red badges will appear on each of the albums you can delete. Just tap the red circle to delete the album.
How do I mass delete photos from my phone?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
What’s the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
The fastest way to delete pictures from your iPhone’s camera roll is to go to the “Moments” section in your Photos app and use the select button to delete whole days at a time. In your Photos app, go to Years -> Collections -> Moments and tap the “Select” button in the top right.
How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.
Why can’t I delete photos off my iPhone?
Most of the time, you can’t delete photos on your iPhone because they’re synced to another device. If your photos are synced to your computer with iTunes or Finder, they can only be deleted when connecting your iPhone to your computer. If this isn’t the case, then iCloud Photos might be turned on.
How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
How to Clean Up Your Messy iPhone Photo Library
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of.
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I delete a folder of photos from my iPhone?
Disable Location Services
- Choose Settings from your device’s Home screen.
- Scroll down to find the Privacy selection and tap.
- Tap Location Services.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap Never.
What is the fastest way to delete large attachments on iPhone?
Settings—> General —> iPhone Storage —> Review large attachments —> edit—> Select the ones you want to delete and click the trash can button.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that photo folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.
How do I delete all photos from my gallery?
Delete photos from the Gallery app
- Tap to launch the Gallery app.
- Tap the Photos button to access all of your photos.
- Tap the Trash can icon at the top.
- Select all the images you want to throw away by tapping the circles at the upper left of each picture.
- Tap the Delete button at the bottom of the window.
How do I permanently delete photos from iCloud?
On your device, go to Photos, Albums and select My Photo Stream. Click Select in the top right-hand corner and choose all the photos that are to be deleted. Click the bin icon in the bottom right-hand corner to permanently remove them. This will wipe them from iCloud, as well as any synced devices.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone after importing 2019?
1) Launch Photos on your Mac, and plug your iPhone in via the USB cable. 2) If it’s not already selected, click on the Import tab in the sidebar. 3) Select the Delete items check box, the click on Import New. All photos imported will then automatically be deleted from your iPhone or iPad.