How do I delete a subscribed calendar on my iPhone?
“Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > SubscribedCalendars. Tap SubscribedCalendars, and then tap the calendar that you want to delete. Tap Delete Account, and then tap Delete Account again to confirm. The calendar subscription is removed.”
Why can’t I delete calendar on iPhone?
Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Subscribed Calendars. Tap Subscribed Calendars, and then tap the calendar that you want to delete. Tap Delete Account, and then tap Delete Account again to confirm. The calendar subscription is removed.
How do I delete a calendar in iOS 13?
Remove a Synced Stanza Calendar from iPhone (iOS 13)
- Please go to your settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to “Accounts & Passwords” / “Passwords & Accounts” and select.
- Under “Accounts” please select “Subscribed Calendars”
- Please select the schedule you want to delete.
- Scroll down and select “Delete Account”
How do I delete a subscribed calendar?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Go to Subscribed Calendars.
- Select the calendar you wish to delete.
- Select ‘Delete Account’
- Select ‘Delete’ again to confirm.
Why can’t I delete something on my calendar?
In order to fix this, please go to your native device’s calendar app => Manage Calendars => Uncheck and recheck your preferred calendars. Make sure you’re checking the same calendars as in the native app. Then, close and reopen the app. You should now be able to edit and delete events properly.
How do I fix my iPhone calendar virus?
Go to Settings–>>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account. Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly.
How do I delete a calendar in iOS 14?
Remove Subscribed Calendar
- Go to device Settings on your iOS device.
- Go to. iOS13: Passwords & Accounts. iOS14: Calendars.
- In the Accounts section go to Subscribed Calendars.
- Select the calendar you wish to remove.
- Tap on the red Delete Account button.