- 1 How do you delete iPhone text messages?
- 2 How do you delete messages on iPhone so the other person cant see it?
- 3 How do you delete old text messages?
- 4 Can you delete a message once sent on iPhone?
- 5 Can you delete a text once sent?
- 6 Can you delete Imessages on someone else’s phone?
- 7 Does deleting a message delete it for both parties?
- 8 How do I delete certain texts?
- 9 Does deleting text messages free up space?
- 10 How do I delete all my text messages?
- 11 Why do guys delete their text messages?
- 12 When you delete a photo on iMessage can the other person still see it?
- 13 How do you delete a delivered iMessage?
How do you delete iPhone text messages?
How to delete a conversation on an iPhone
- Open the Messages app.
- Scroll through your messages until you find the conversation that you want to remove.
- Swipe to the left until you see “Delete.”
- Tap “Delete” and then tap “Delete” again in the confirmation window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
How do you delete messages on iPhone so the other person cant see it?
There is no way to remove texts from someone others phone without physical access to it, so keep that in mind when deleting a text for privacy purposes. If you’re using iMessage here, this will apply to iPod touch and iPad as well, but obviously SMS and MMS will only apply to iPhone users.
How do you delete old text messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive..
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete.
Can you delete a message once sent on iPhone?
There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.
Can you delete a text once sent?
The privacy-friendly, free Wiper messaging app for iOS and Android offers that option. It allows you to text or make phone calls using end-to-end encryption.
Can you delete Imessages on someone else’s phone?
No. You can not delete a message from someone else’s device.
Does deleting a message delete it for both parties?
yes, deleting a message deletes it for both parties. the other person can no longer see the message.
How do I delete certain texts?
How to Delete Text Messages Android Phone or Tablet
- 1 Delete a Message. Open Messages. Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it. Touch and hold the message you want to delete. Tap the trash can to delete the message.
- 2 Delete a Conversation. Open Messages. Locate the conversation you want to delete. Tap and hold the conversation.
Does deleting text messages free up space?
Delete old text messages
You’ll be surprised to see how much storage space your text messages use on your smartphone. You may not even realize those messages are being saved to your phone. Don’t worry, you can delete them. Be sure to delete messages with photos and videos first – they chew up the most space.
How do I delete all my text messages?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
Why do guys delete their text messages?
Conceal their cheating: The most common reason or the first suspicion that arises when people delete chat history is obviously cheating. So if your partner is two-timing you or has a casual fling going on, they are obviously going to clear their chats, messages and calls.
When you delete a photo on iMessage can the other person still see it?
No, you won’t get to know if or when they delete a sent picture. Also, the picture sent is retained on Apple’s servers in that person’s receive queue until their space gets cleared over time and/or volume of new messages and attachments.
How do you delete a delivered iMessage?
Tap Settings. Tap Text messages (SMS). Tap Delivery reports to enable or disable.