- 1 How do you mass delete text messages on iPhone?
- 2 What is the fastest way to delete messages on iPhone?
- 3 How can I delete old messages?
- 4 How do you delete messages on iPhone so the other person cant see it?
- 5 How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
- 6 How do you clear everything off an iPhone?
- 7 How do I mass delete text messages?
- 8 Should I delete old text messages?
- 9 How do I delete conversations?
- 10 Can I delete teams chat history?
- 11 Can I delete a text I sent?
- 12 Can you delete iMessages from someone else’s phone?
- 13 Does deleting an iMessage delete it for everyone?
- 14 Does deleting a message delete it for both parties?
How do you mass delete text messages on iPhone?
Open Settings > Messages.
- Open Settings > Messages.
- Scroll down to the section labelled MESSAGE HISTORY.
- Tap Keep Messages.
- Choose 30 days. This will delete messages older than one month.
- Then you can go back and delete the rest manually, likely much easier.
What is the fastest way to delete messages on iPhone?
The safest, easiest, and fastest way of getting rid of messages from your iPhone is to simply delete entire conversations with a given contact. Just go to the conversation you want to delete, swipe to the left, and then tap on the red button which says “Delete”.
How can I delete old messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive..
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete.
How do you delete messages on iPhone so the other person cant see it?
There is no way to remove texts from someone others phone without physical access to it, so keep that in mind when deleting a text for privacy purposes. If you’re using iMessage here, this will apply to iPod touch and iPad as well, but obviously SMS and MMS will only apply to iPhone users.
How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
To do so, long-press on any message or attachment in the thread. When the action sheet appears, tap “More,” and whatever you long-pressed will be selected. Check off any other messages or attachments you want to delete, then tap the trash can icon that appears.
How do you clear everything off an iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
How do I mass delete text messages?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
Should I delete old text messages?
Delete old text messages
You’ll be surprised to see how much storage space your text messages use on your smartphone. You may not even realize those messages are being saved to your phone. Don’t worry, you can delete them. Be sure to delete messages with photos and videos first – they chew up the most space.
How do I delete conversations?
- Open the chat.
- Tap and hold on a message that you have sent within the past 3 hours.
- Tap delete.
- Select Delete for everyone.
Can I delete teams chat history?
Since you can‘t delete a chat on Microsoft Teams, you’ll also struggle to delete a chat history. You could go up through all your messages in a chat and delete them one-by-one.
Can I delete a text I sent?
If only there were a delete button for messages that have already been sent. The privacy-friendly, free Wiper messaging app for iOS and Android offers that option. It allows you to text or make phone calls using end-to-end encryption.
Can you delete iMessages from someone else’s phone?
You simply cannot delete, or unsend a message. Once you send a message to the recipient(s), they will forever have it until they decide to delete the conversation.
Does deleting an iMessage delete it for everyone?
Deleting iMessages is only a client-side action. In means, this only applies on your device but it is never applied on the recipients device. The recipient will always have the messages that you deleted on your end unless they also delete those same messages.
Does deleting a message delete it for both parties?
yes, deleting a message deletes it for both parties. the other person can no longer see the message.