- 1 How do you get a iPhone charger case off?
- 2 How do you remove Mophie juice pack air?
- 3 How do you clean a Mophie case?
- 4 How do I reset my iPhone battery case?
- 5 Are charging cases bad for your phone?
- 6 How do you open a Mophie power bank?
- 7 How do you use a Mophie phone case?
- 8 Does Mophie work with iPhone 6?
- 9 How do you charge your phone with a Mophie?
- 10 How do I get my Mophie wireless charger to work?
- 11 How do you use UV Mophie sanitizer?
- 12 How do you clean a white iPhone battery?
- 13 How do you clean a battery case?
How do you get a iPhone charger case off?
To remove your case, pull back its top edge and slide your iPhone toward the top of the case. Slide up—not toward you—or you could damage the connector.
How do you remove Mophie juice pack air?
If you get a good grip on both sections and pull firmly it should come apart. Just pull top from bottom in opposite directions It should come apart.
How do you clean a Mophie case?
Just wipe the exterior with a soft, water-dampened cloth, or dedicated electronic cleaning wipes with less than 75% isopropyl alcohol. Make sure the case’s USB ports do not become contaminated with lint or other debris. Use a canned-air type of product periodically to ensure that the port openings are clear.
How do I reset my iPhone battery case?
If you can’t use an Apple or Made for iPhone accessory with your Smart Battery Case, follow these steps:
- Unplug the accessory, then plug it in again.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Remove your iPhone from your case, then reattach the case.
Are charging cases bad for your phone?
Take your phone case off when you plug it in to give your phone a little fresh air. A phone case with a built-in backup battery may seem handy. But as we mentioned, heat is bad for a battery, and a phone case that doubles as a charger is both going to emit heat itself and cause your battery to warm up while charging.
How do you open a Mophie power bank?
Open the device using a flat head screwdriver and pry the lid up from the middle carefully. Use a metal spudger along the side to open the lid. Don’t push inside too much. This will damage the metal case.
How do you use a Mophie phone case?
To begin charging your phone, turn on the Juice Pack Access battery pack by holding down the status button for three seconds. When you want to stop the battery from charging, simply press the status button down for another three seconds to turn the battery case off. The backside of the case also features four LEDs.
Does Mophie work with iPhone 6?
Simply place your iPhone 6 Plus and mophie juice pack wireless battery case with charge force wireless power on any wireless charging pad and power is sent to your iPhone 6 Plus and the wireless charging battery case on contact.
How do you charge your phone with a Mophie?
To charge the battery while it’s attached with your phone:
- Attach battery to your phone.
- Plug your charger into the phone’s USB port. All status lights briefly turn solid, followed by solid light at each charge level and a blinking light at the current charge level. If the battery is fully charged, all lights are solid.
How do I get my Mophie wireless charger to work?
How Do I Use My Mophie Charge Force Wireless Charging Base?
- Use the supplied micro USB cable to connect the wireless charging base to a wall charging adapter with at least a 1.8 amp output.
- Place the juice pack wireless case on the wireless charging base as shown in the illustration below.
- Make sure that the juice pack case is centered on the charging base.
How do you use UV Mophie sanitizer?
After connecting the supplied AC wall adapter to the mophie UV sanitizer with wireless charging as shown in the quick-start guide, simply place a compatible wireless device on the top of the lid. Make sure the center of the device is aligned over the center of the charging lid. Charging will begin on contact.
How do you clean a white iPhone battery?
To clean your Smart Battery Case, remove your iPhone from the case. Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth to wipe the outside of the case. Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean the case.
How do you clean a battery case?
Do this with the cotton swabs or toothbrush dipped in vinegar or lemon juice. The acid from these will help dissolve the corrosion from the device. Scrub with the swab or toothbrush to remove as much corrosion as possible. Any remaining residue can be removed with baking soda and a tiny bit of water.