- 1 Where are slideshows stored on iPhone?
- 2 How do I save a video from a slideshow?
- 3 Can you share an iPhone slideshow?
- 4 What is the best slideshow app for iPhone?
- 5 How do I make more memory on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
- 7 How do I add music to my iPhone slideshow?
- 8 Is there a slideshow app for iPhone?
- 9 How do you make a slideshow of pictures and videos?
- 10 Which app is best for making videos from photos?
Where are slideshows stored on iPhone?
Unless you have moved it, User/Music/iTunes/Home Videos. Mine are in a folder (iPhoto slideshows) located in my pictures library.
How do I save a video from a slideshow?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
If you like your slideshow, you can share it with others via email or via social networks.
What is the best slideshow app for iPhone?
The 7 Best Slideshow Apps of 2021
- Best Overall: PicPlayPost.
- Best for iOS: SlideLab.
- Best for Special Effects: VivaVideo.
- Best for Pro Users: Movavi.
- Best for Beginners: Slideshow Lab.
- Best for Instagram Photos: MoShow.
- Best Customization Features: Scoompa Video.
How do I make more memory on my iPhone?
Create your own Memories
- Go to the Albums tab and select the album. Or go to the Library tab and tap Months or Days.
- Tap the More button, then tap Play Memory Movie.
- While the movie plays, tap the screen, then tap Edit.
- Tap OK, then make edits to the movie if you want.
- Tap Done.
How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
Display Your Slideshow on an HDTV
- Connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as the AirPlay device.
- Create your slideshow and start it playing.
- Tap the screen to reveal the icons.
- Tap the AirPlay icon (a rectangle with a triangle pushing into the bottom of it).
- When the AirPlay options display, tap Apple TV.
How do I add music to my iPhone slideshow?
On the Slideshow Options screen that appears, tap on the Play Music Off button to turn it on, then tap on the Music field that appears. This brings up your Songs list from your Music app. Just pick a song, then tap the Start Slideshow button. Your slide show will begin, and so will the music.
Is there a slideshow app for iPhone?
Arguably the best photo slideshow for iPhone is the iMovie app. The sheer number of features combined with the high quality makes it a highly popular choice. For many, this is the only app they even consider for photo slideshows along with basic video editing.
How do you make a slideshow of pictures and videos?
Here’s how to create a slideshow with Microsoft Photos in 10 simple steps:
- Step #1 – Prep Your Slideshow.
- Step #2 – Create a New Video Project.
- Step #3 – Import Your Photos and Videos.
- Step #4 – Set Your Picture Aspect Ratio.
- Step #5 – Arrange Photos and Videos.
- Step #6 – Edit your photos.
- Step #7 – Editing Videos.
Which app is best for making videos from photos?
Here are 7 app to make videos with pictures and music on Android.
- VivaVideo. It is a powerful video editor that allows you to create slideshows by using a bunch of photos.
- VideoShow. This app is similar to VivaVideo.
- Scoompa Video.