- 1 Can I recover deleted text messages iPhone?
- 2 How do I retrieve erased text messages?
- 3 Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
- 4 How do I undelete a conversation on iPhone?
- 5 How far back can text messages be retrieved?
- 6 How can I recover deleted messages without backup?
- 7 Is there a deleted messages folder on iPhone?
Can I recover deleted text messages iPhone?
Restoring texts from an iCloud backup
If you already have iCloud Backup enabled and your iPhone backs up on schedule, then your deleted texts should be available. You’ll be asked if you want to restore your iPhone from an iCloud Backup. Choose Restore from iCloud Backup.
How do I retrieve erased text messages?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
If you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup files, you need iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. It is a professional tool that helps you to scan your iPhone for the deleted text messages, which are imvisible to you. After then, you can select text messages to preview and restore them.
How do I undelete a conversation on iPhone?
How to recover text messages on an iPhone using iCloud
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select iCloud.
- Scroll down and select iCloud Backup.
- Check that your phone has been backed up recently (just in case).
- Go back to the main Settings menu.
- Select General.
- Scroll down and select “Reset.”
How far back can text messages be retrieved?
All of the providers retained records of the date and time of the text message and the parties to the message for time periods ranging from sixty days to seven years. However, the majority of cellular service providers do not save the content of text messages at all.
How can I recover deleted messages without backup?
After that, you can do as follows.
- Step 1: Launch GT Recovery app on your Android phone. Download and run the app on your phone.
- Proceed to scan for the deleted text messages.
- Step 3: Select and recover the deleted SMS.
- Step 4: Check the recovered text messages on your Android device.
Is there a deleted messages folder on iPhone?
There is no trash or recently deleted folder with the iOS messaging app. If you have a backup that would have had the deleted texts in it, you can restore the entire device from that backup. It keeps them right there in plain sight in your iOS messaging app. If you manually delete them, they are gone.