- 1 Why can’t I send a text from iPhone to android?
- 2 Can you text from iPhone to android?
- 3 Why can’t I send texts to non-iPhone users?
- 4 How can I text Non-iPhone users?
- 5 How can I text an Android phone from my iPhone without service?
- 6 Why can’t I send picture messages to non iPhone users?
- 7 Can you group text between iPhone and Android?
- 8 Why do my texts fail to send to one person?
- 9 Can I send an iMessage to a non Apple device?
- 10 Can Android users use iMessage?
Why can’t I send a text from iPhone to android?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
Can you text from iPhone to android?
iMessages only work between iPhones (and other Apple devices such as iPads). If you are using an iPhone and you send a message to a friend on Android, it will be sent as a SMS message and will be green. (This is true if just one person in a group message is on Android too.)
Why can’t I send texts to non-iPhone users?
Answer: A: The reason you’re not able to send to non–iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones.
How can I text Non-iPhone users?
Tap the “Messages” icon. Tap “New Message,” tap the “+” symbol, and select the contact name of the non–iPhone user. Type your message text in the New Message window and tap “Send.” After a second or two, the message appears on the screen with a green bubble around it.
How can I text an Android phone from my iPhone without service?
iMessages are only from iPhone to iPhone. You would need to be using some other online based messaging service such as Skype, Whatsapp, or FB messenger to message Android devices over Wifi. Regular messages to non-apple devices require cellular service are they are sent as SMS, and cannot be sent when on wifi.
Why can’t I send picture messages to non iPhone users?
1. Make Sure MMS Messaging Is Turned On. If MMS is turned off on your iPhone, regular text messages (SMS) will still go through, but pictures will not. To make sure MMS is turned on, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure the switch next to MMS Messaging is turned on.
Can you group text between iPhone and Android?
Group messaging on iMessage basically works only if everyone in the conversation has an iPhone. So if there’s even one Android user in the group, all of your messages will be sent as a standard text (otherwise known as MMS).
Why do my texts fail to send to one person?
1. Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.
Can I send an iMessage to a non Apple device?
You can‘t. iMessage is from Apple and it only works between Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. If you use the Messages app to send a message to a non–apple device, it will be send as a SMS instead. If you cannot send a SMS, you can also use a third-party messenger like FB Messenger or WhatsApp.
Can Android users use iMessage?
Simply put, you can‘t officially use iMessage on Android because Apple’s messaging service runs on a special end-to-end encrypted system using its own dedicated servers. And, because the messages are encrypted, the messaging network is only available to devices that know how to decrypt the messages.