- 1 How can I get a large video off my iPhone?
- 2 How do I transfer a large video from my iPhone to my computer?
- 3 How do I get videos off my phone?
- 4 Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
- 5 What is the longest video you can send on iPhone?
- 6 How do I text a video that is too large?
- 7 How do I move files from iPhone to computer?
- 8 How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
- 9 How do I transfer everything to my new phone?
- 10 How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
- 11 Where is charging this device via USB?
- 12 How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
- 13 How do I manually backup my iPhone?
- 14 Why won’t all photos import from iPhone?
How can I get a large video off my iPhone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video.
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I transfer a large video from my iPhone to my computer?
To transfer large files from iPhone to PC with iCloud Drive:
- On your iOS device, go to “Settings” > [your Apple ID] > “iCloud” and scroll down to enable “iCloud Drive”.
- Find the large file you’d like to send to your PC and tap the share icon.
How do I get videos off my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
Connect the iPhone via a different USB port on Windows 10 PC. If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, the problem might be your USB port. If you’re unable to transfer files while using USB 3.0 port, be sure to connect your device to a USB 2.0 port and check if that solves the problem.
What is the longest video you can send on iPhone?
Depending on the file size, iMessage videos are limited to around 3.5 minutes in length. Exceeding the size limit results in the iMessage being marked “Not Delivered” in the Messages app. To successfully send the video, trim the length and re-send.
How do I text a video that is too large?
Send Large Videos from Android through Text
- Open the “Message” App on your mobile phone and create a new message.
- Click the “Attach” icon, namely a clip-shaped icon and then choose “Video” from the “Attach” menu.
- Another window will pop up to allow you to choose the video files you want.
How do I move files from iPhone to computer?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPhone to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose “Phone to PC” and click the “Next” button to go on.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.
How do I transfer everything to my new phone?
- When you turn on your new phone, you’ll eventually be asked if you want to bring your data over to the new phone, and where from.
- Tap “A Backup from an Android Phone,” and you’ll be told to open the Google app on the other phone.
- Go to your old phone, launch the Google app, and tell it to set up your device.
How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
Firstly, connect your Android device to Droid Transfer on your PC. You can connect without USB by using WiFi (scanning the QR code), or by plugging in your USB cable. Then, open the “Photos” feature header in Droid Transfer to display the photos stored on your Android device.
Where is charging this device via USB?
Android file transfer for Windows
- Unlock your phone.
- Plug it into your computer’s USB port using a cable.
- Your Android phone will display a “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Tapping on the notification will display other options.
- Your computer will show a file transfer window.
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
Import photos and videos from an iPhone to PC
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
Why won’t all photos import from iPhone?
Check, if you enabled iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone – Settings > iCloud > Photos, also, if “Optimize Storage” is active. Then disable iCloud Photo Library. Now import the the photos to your Mac and delete them from the iPhone.