- 1 How do you factory reset an iPhone 5 that is locked without a computer?
- 2 How do I completely reset my iPhone 5c?
- 3 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 4 How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
- 5 Can you restore your iPhone without a computer?
- 6 How do you reset a locked iPhone?
- 7 How can I restore my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
- 8 Is there another way to reset an iPhone?
How do you factory reset an iPhone 5 that is locked without a computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I completely reset my iPhone 5c?
- Check if you see the same thing in the picture below.
- Now browse to Settings.
- Then goto General.
- Next select Reset, and navigate to option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Confirm information on your screen -> Erase iPhone.
- Please enter your passcode.
- After that your device will reset.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
With your phone backed up and all of your accounts removed, factory reset it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Select General.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
To erase iPhone without passcode using iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Or open the Find My [device] app on another Apple device that uses the same Apple ID as the one you use on the locked iPhone.
- Locate and erase the device.
- Wait for the process to finish.
Can you restore your iPhone without a computer?
Reach to the Apps & Data screen > Tap Restore from iCloud Backup. Step 2. Sign in to iCloud (Apple ID) > Proceed to “Choose backup” > Choose the iCloud backup contains the files you want to restore. Do not disconnect and wait for a progress bar to appear and complete.
How do you reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How can I restore my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
Follow these steps to fix your iPhone without iTunes.
- Download iOS System Recovery to PC/Mac. Click the download button below to get iOS System Recovery on your PC or Mac.
- Connect iPhone to Computer.
- Enter Recovery Mode/DFU Mode.
- Enter Information of Your iPhone.
- Restore iPhone Without iTunes.
Is there another way to reset an iPhone?
To reset an iPhone to factory settings, start by opening Settings and tapping General -> Reset. Next, tap Erase All Content and Settings. When the pop-up appears on the screen, tap Erase Now. You’ll be prompted to entered your passcode and confirm your decision.