- 1 How do I open my iPhone at home?
- 2 How do I start my iPhone 6?
- 3 How do I wake up my iPhone 6 without the power button?
- 4 What screwdriver do I need to open iPhone 6?
- 5 What size screwdriver Do you need to open an iPhone 6?
- 6 How do you unlock a phone without a screwdriver?
- 7 How do I revive my iPhone 6?
- 8 How do you restart iPhone 6?
- 9 How do I hard restart my iPhone 6?
- 10 How do I wake up my iPhone without home button?
How do I open my iPhone at home?
There is a small hole on the right side of your iPhone, a bit below the Power button; insert a thin object, such as a bent paperclip or a pin, into this hole to eject the SIM tray. Once the SIM tray pops out, simply remove the SIM card and push the tray back in. Make sure you store the SIM card in a dry, clean place.
How do I start my iPhone 6?
For a quick overview watch this video.
- Press the Power button (top-right edge) to power the iPhone on.
- Press the Home button to unlock the device.
- Tap the screen to choose your language then tap the country or region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network, enter the Wi-Fi password then tap Join.
If you turn on Raise to Wake, you can see your iPhone’s Lock screen without having to touch the Home button.
It’s very easy to turn Raise to Wake on or off.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap on the Raise to Wake switch.
What screwdriver do I need to open iPhone 6?
Use this precision P2 pentalobe screwdriver to open iPhone and Apple devices. The P2 driver is compatible with the 5-point star shaped pentalobe 5IPR security fasteners used on the bottom of iPhones.
What size screwdriver Do you need to open an iPhone 6?
This screwdriver is essential to open any iPhone to perform a screen repair or some other maintenance. The P2 (0.8mm) Pentalobe screwdriver is compatible with the iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, and XR.
How do you unlock a phone without a screwdriver?
Use caution when trying the methods below as it is quite easy to strip the screw head or cause the tool to slip.
- The tip of a knife. Insert the tip of a pointed knife into the head of the screw.
- Metal nail file.
- Small scissors.
How do I revive my iPhone 6?
The first thing you should do is perform a forced restart on an iPhone 6 – simply press and hold the Home button and Side buttons for 10 seconds. The Apple logo should appear, indicating that you’ve successfully performed the forced restart.
How do you restart iPhone 6?
To force reboot your iPhone 6, press and hold both the power button and the home button for a few seconds, until your screen goes black. Keep holding until your screen comes back on again. Once the Apple logo appears you can let go of the buttons and your phone will restart.
How do I hard restart my iPhone 6?
To force restart or hard reset your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least ten seconds. After about ten seconds, you should see the Apple logo and can release the buttons. That’s it. Now you know how to hard reset your iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Select “Accessibility.” Tap “Home Button.” Press the switch next to “Rest Finger to Open” to turn this functionality on. This will make it so that you can open your iPhone with TouchID by resting your finger on the home button rather than pressing it.