- 1 How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to android?
- 2 How can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
- 3 Can I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung?
- 4 How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2018?
- 5 How can I transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS?
- 6 How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
- 7 Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
- 8 How do I retrieve my WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
- 9 How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20?
- 10 How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
- 11 How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S10?
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to android?
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iOS to Android Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone. From the More Button, select the ‘Export Chat ‘ option. Select the Mail option and enter your email address to send the mail. Repeat the process for all chats you want to transfer.
How can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
First of all, you need to download the program on your PC or Mac. Launch iCloud to Android Transfer. Select the iCloud backup you want to recover. Start to restore WhatsApp from iCloud to Android. Connect your devices to computer. Choose ” Transfer WhatsApp messages” option.
Can I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung?
Firstly, just connect your iPhone to your system and launch iTunes on it. After moving the extracted file, just install the WazzapMigrator app on your Samsung phone and select the recently transferred iPhone backup. This will extract your WhatsApp chats on the phone that you can later restore on your device easily.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android 2018?
2. Transfer using backup Open WhatsApp on your iPhone. Go to Settings, then Chats, and finally Chat Backup. Select to backup your messages to your account on the Cloud. Uninstall WhatsApp on your iPhone. Install WhatsApp on your Android and open it. Sign in to the same WhatsApp account you used on your iPhone.
How can I transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS?
Firstly, launch the MobileTrans on your Mac or Windows system and select the “ WhatsApp Transfer ” feature from its home. Also, connect your Android and iOS device to the computer. Now, from the sidebar, select the WhatsApp feature and choose to “ Transfer WhatsApp Messages” from the provided options.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android for free Step 1: Back up iPhone contacts to iCloud and export iCloud contacts. Update iPhone contacts to iCloud. Open your iPhone, go to Settings > tap Your Name > iCloud > find APPS USING ICLOUD. Step 2: Import contacts to Android phone. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
Is there any direct way to move WhatsApp from iCloud backup to Google Drive? Google Drive does not recognize the iCloud database and iCloud isn’t compatible with the Google Drive database. So there is no direct way to transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive.
How do I retrieve my WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp. After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20?
To do this, go to your iPhone’s iCloud settings and enable the iCloud backup option for WhatsApp. Afterward, install Smart Switch on your S20 and launch it. From the welcome screen, choose to restore data from an iOS device and import data from iCloud.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘ iOS ‘ Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’ Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S10?
Get your Samsung Galaxy S10 connected to computer. On BackupTrans main screen, click the iPhone /Android Phone in Devices list you want to transfer WhatsApp Messages from. And then choose the ” Transfer Messages from Android to Android” or ” Transfer Messages from iPhone to Android”.