- 1 Is there a way to save all photos from Imessage?
- 2 How do you save pictures from messages to photos on iPhone?
- 3 How do I transfer pictures from messages to my photos?
- 4 How can I save all my pictures from my iPhone?
- 5 How do I save pictures from text messages?
- 6 Where do iMessage photos get stored?
- 7 How do I save photos from text messages automatically on my iPhone?
- 8 Where can I save my photos forever?
- 9 Where should I save my photos?
Is there a way to save all photos from Imessage?
Tap on Details in the top right corner. Scroll down to the Attachments section and press and hold on one of the pictures or videos you’d like to save. Tap on More in the popup menu. Tap on Save Images in the bottom left corner to save them to the Photos app.
How do you save pictures from messages to photos on iPhone?
1. How to Save Photos from Text Messages on Your iPhone Open the Messages app and navigate to the conversation with images you want to save. Locate the image you want to save. Press and hold the image until options appear. Tap Save. Your image will save to your gallery.
How do I transfer pictures from messages to my photos?
When reading your message you can tap and hold down the picture that you want to save. A drop down menu will appear and give you the option to save the picture. Once you select to save the picture it will automatically download and save to your gallery.
How can I save all my pictures from my iPhone?
Saving Photos to a Mac Connect your phone to your computer with a USB device. If this is the first time you’ve connected your iPhone, a box may pop up on your iPhone asking if you trust this computer. The Photos App will automatically open to the ‘Import’ page, where you’ll see all of the photos on your iPhone.
How do I save pictures from text messages?
How to easily save pictures from texts on Android Simply install a free (ad-supported) copy of Save MMS attachments on your Android device, open it, and you’ll see all available pictures. Next, tap the Save icon in the bottom-right corner, and all images will be added to your gallery in the Save MMS folder.
Where do iMessage photos get stored?
iPhone stores all images sent through the Messages app, whether one-on-one or in a group message. You can access the images stored in a conversation at any time, and then save them to your phone’s photo library or reshare them via text, email, or social media.
How do I save photos from text messages automatically on my iPhone?
Using iPadOS or iOS 13? Open Messages. Open a conversation that has photos you wish to save. Tap the name(s) at the top of the message and then tap on the “i” button. Scroll down to the Photos section and tap See All Photos. Tap Select. Choose which photos you wish to save and once you select them all, tap Save.
Where can I save my photos forever?
Google Photos can auto-backup of your photos and videos to your Google account. You can choose to have it backup only when it is connected to a WiFi network — once the photos are backed up, you can remove them from your device to free up storage.
Where should I save my photos?
Save yourself Storing photos for the long term seems more complicated than it really is. You don’t need a stack of USB drives packed with photo backups, just save them to a cloud service like the Google Photos app or Apple’s iCloud. Google Photos (iOS, Android ) is the best free tool around — even on an iPhone!