- 1 How do I transfer data from blackberry to iPhone?
- 2 How do I export my Blackberry contacts?
- 3 How do I Bluetooth contacts from blackberry to iPhone?
- 4 Can you transfer a SIM card from a Blackberry to an iPhone?
- 5 How do I transfer video from BlackBerry to iPhone?
- 6 How do I transfer SMS from BlackBerry to iPhone?
- 7 How do I transfer all my contacts from BlackBerry to SIM card?
- 8 How do I import contacts to my BlackBerry?
- 9 How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to BlackBerry passport?
- 10 How do I move my contacts from Android to iPhone?
- 11 How do I bluetooth pictures from my BlackBerry to my iPhone?
- 12 How do I transfer pictures from a BlackBerry to an iPhone?
- 13 How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
- 14 How can I copy contacts from Blackberry to PC?
How do I transfer data from blackberry to iPhone?
How Do I Transfer Data from a Blackberry to iPhone? On your Blackberry visit m.google.com/sync and download the app. While the contacts are copying across, get your iPhone and go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars. Select ‘Add Account’ and select ‘Microsoft Exchange’ (not Gmail). Enter your Gmail username, email address and password.
How do I export my Blackberry contacts?
Open the options or settings of the Android’s contact list and select “Import” from the pop-up menu. You’ll be asked where you’d like to get your contacts from. Select “Virtual Contact File,” or “VCF,” from the option and it should automatically sync the Blackberry contacts on to the list.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from blackberry to iPhone?
Send Contact via Bluetooth ® – BlackBerry ® Classic From the home screen, tap Contacts. Tap and hold a contact. Tap Share Contact (located on the right). Tap Bluetooth. Tap a device. To appear in the Bluetooth devices list, the recipient’s device must be discoverable.
Can you transfer a SIM card from a Blackberry to an iPhone?
The SIM Card from a Blackberry will work on an IPhone and vice versa providing you have the data plan to go with the device.
How do I transfer video from BlackBerry to iPhone?
Part 2. Share Files between A BlackBerry Phone and An iPhone Step 1: Enable file sharing on your BlackBerry phone. Step 2: Install iMediaShare on your iPhone. Step 3: Start to transfer files from BlackBerry to iPhone.
How do I transfer SMS from BlackBerry to iPhone?
Connect your BlackBerry to computer with a cable. After your BlackBerry is detected and shown in the software, click “Back up Now” to backup your SMS to the computer. Run Phone Transfer on the computer. Get your iPhone connected with an Apple cable.
How do I transfer all my contacts from BlackBerry to SIM card?
– In the Contacts app, swipe down from the top of the screen. – Tap The Settings icon. – To copy all the contacts from your SIM card to your device memory, tap Import Contacts from SIM Card. – To copy all the contacts from your device memory to your SIM card, tap Copy Contacts from Device to SIM Card.
How do I import contacts to my BlackBerry?
To import a single contact, complete the following steps: On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, open Contacts. Display the menu and select SIM Phone Book. The SIM phone book is loaded. Select the contact you want to import, then select Add to Contacts. In the New Address screen, type any additional information.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to BlackBerry passport?
How to transfer iPhone contacts to BlackBerry? The first step is to get the contacts off the iPhone. Install CopyTrans Contacts. Run CopyTrans Contacts and connect your iPhone. Select the contacts you wish to transfer from the contacts list. The next window allows to select the contacts export format.
How do I move my contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device. Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen. Choose ” Move Data from Android.” Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.
How do I bluetooth pictures from my BlackBerry to my iPhone?
On your BlackBerry, go to “Settings > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth ” to turn it on. On iPhone, swipe upwards to turn on Bluetooth as well to begin to address how to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone via Bluetooth. 2. Afterwards, on BlackBerry, select iPhone under the tab of “Devices”.
How do I transfer pictures from a BlackBerry to an iPhone?
Photos can be transferred from BlackBerry phone to iPhone with some tricks. Plug your BlackBerry phone into your computer via USB cable and export photos from the phone to computer. After that, eject the BlackBerry phone and connect iPhone to computer. Then, import these photos to iPhone via iTunes.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device. Tap Move Data from Android. Open the Move to iOS app. Wait for a code. Use the code. Choose your content and wait. Set up your iOS device. Finish up.
How can I copy contacts from Blackberry to PC?
To transfer data with the BlackBerry Link, all you need to do is: Download BlackBerry Link onto your computer. Connect your old device to your computer using a USB cable. Select what data you want to transfer to the new phone. Hit Next and the existing data will be prepared for transfer.